Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
8 registered (AustinChemist, susie, Dave PNW, 3 invisible), 35 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63173 Topics
441753 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#382021 - 01/10/12 02:54 PM Re: Its Here [Re: Magellan]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I've received a LOT of emails and messages on ALL platforms (mail, FB, MS, Link...). 90% of the reactions have been basically that the segment was not what they expected, so I had to watch it.

Keep in mind, we did 3 hours of pure, substantial, content recording. that was story-telling, my preaching and evangelizing on the myths, the public's cruelty, willful ignorance, neglect of victims, mental issues, life issues, justice, injustice, laws, discrimination, in-equity, discrimination, insurance, retarded doctors, evil Ts, perpetrators, retarded pastors, looney-toon lawyers, the bible content, hell for perps, clergy abuse, press ignorance, clergy misuse and mis-direction...shall I stop now?

Now, bare in mind that it had to fit into 5.25 minutes including re-enactment acting.

Plus, this is The 700-Club, not an episode of "and Justice For All."

Did they convey what I hoped they would? Absolutely!!!!!

Did they convey everything I hoped they would? No way!!!

Am I happy with what they did? TOTALLY!!! Especially with the live discussion after the segment. The segment alone in issolation is nothing. The 6 minutes of discussion afterwards sewed it up nicely.

Also keep in mind that this is a global broadcast. 700 is a well-funded entity that could easily ignore CSA, but they never do. I looked for years, very very actively, for any media outlet to seek a podium. Pat Robertson and the production crew were the first and ONLY ones (besides Oprah) to not only say "we want to do your story...but we want to spend 10s of thousands of dollars on it and shoot it around the world.

So...I'm thankful for the segment and surrounding show and don't have an atom of regret or wish to change anything.

Still's Globs

New Video

#382023 - 01/10/12 03:08 PM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

One town official whom I've had to trust with my story because of the pedo and his club I shreaded in public said to me (at the primary poll) "hey Rob...can I get your autograph?....ha ha ha ha"

Good. Make me feel small. Make the segment seem like a joke. Call me an attention whore. All in front of about 30 town-folk and MY DAUGHTER.

Time for others to pick-up the Justice Stick and run with it.

Still's Globs

New Video

#382052 - 01/10/12 11:24 PM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Watched the show tonight! Phenomenal!

#382058 - 01/11/12 02:15 AM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
One town official whom I've had to trust with my story because of the pedo and his club I shreaded in public said to me (at the primary poll) "hey Rob...can I get your autograph?....ha ha ha ha"

I mean I trusted this guy...really trusted him as he was key in cooking Gary Britton (HARD-CORE career pedo in my town). Gary Britton, BTW, was arrogant about his appetite for little children. ARROGANT and open about getting what he wanted. The town folk who KNEW it and who LOVED the dude nearly put me in the clock-tower with a Leopold-scoped instrument.

Then I realized tonight the most applicable movie line...applicable to the reaction to the 700 segemnt and all the hideous satanic behaviour around here:

Still's Globs

New Video

#382064 - 01/11/12 05:51 AM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
ANDREW63 Offline

Loc: Australia
Hi Robbie ,I have just watched your video segment ,THANKYOU ...Andrew.

#382074 - 01/11/12 09:03 AM Re: Its Here [Re: ANDREW63]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Robbie,

Excellent and well done. Thank you for sharing and talking publically about CSA.

#382135 - 01/11/12 09:35 PM Re: Its Here [Re: KMCINVA]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
responded to wrong post

Edited by nltsaved (01/11/12 09:36 PM)
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#382136 - 01/11/12 09:36 PM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
So Proud of you man ,that was a good piece may you reap a harvest for the seeds you have planted and the favor of God be poured out into your cup so it may overflow as to help others . Be humble brother handle the mountaintop with humility but know that the Lord has taken what was meant for bad and turned it into the Good he promises every believer . Many blessings your way
In JESUS NAME
AMEN

congrats man great job !!!

you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#382309 - 01/13/12 05:27 PM Re: Its Here [Re: nltsaved]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I do want to point-out that the tran>

Still's Globs

New Video

#382313 - 01/13/12 06:05 PM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Robbie,

What kind of feedback did you get? Hope the feedback was, "we need this sort of thing in our church" or "we didn't understand, now we do so how can we provide support to members that may have this? or something similar.

I agree fellow survivors need to champion the ideas but it is a really tough thing to do. The national and even local spotlight is a lot to put on people. You are way braver than me.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.