Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
10 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, CafeMan, Obi, aniceguy, 4 invisible), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62564 Topics
438373 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#381927 - 01/09/12 11:50 PM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
Here it is.

NOTE:
It took a LONG time with the boys and the parents to get any takers to even act in the segment. So...the actor is a brave one!

I will have my recorder on

Puffer

#381931 - 01/10/12 12:19 AM Re: Its Here [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo kay.......

If anyone wants to drive to New Hampshire and hold my hand and have an O2 tank at the ready....yer welcome to come.

Not that I'm scared or anything....just uncontrollably shaking and crying about the Presidential Primaries. . .yeah...that's it.

Still's Globs

New Video

#381938 - 01/10/12 01:28 AM Re: Its Here [Re: Logan]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Peace,Rainbows & Healing

Edited by lapchinj (03/17/13 11:37 PM)

It will get better....

#381947 - 01/10/12 07:50 AM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
cris40ky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: KY, US
I can't imagine the courage it took to move this forward from an idea to reality! Wow.

#381979 - 01/10/12 09:59 AM Re: Its Here [Re: cris40ky]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Conviction and Determination to change the wrong mind-sets of survivors in hiding and normals who don't "get it.'

Conviction and Determination....not courage. I am NOT a courageous person...please trust me there!

Still's Globs

New Video

#381983 - 01/10/12 10:17 AM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
I know I think I know what you are trying to say, but after viewing it, its still LOOKS very courageous Rob.

I just try to think of all of the potential Survivors still living a life hidden in shame, that, that may have reached and potentially really helped!!!

well, Thanks for the Conviction and Determination, Rob.
Logan

-Blade Runner

#381988 - 01/10/12 10:28 AM Re: Its Here [Re: Still]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
Conviction and Determination to change the wrong mind-sets of survivors in hiding and normals who don't "get it.'

Conviction and Determination....not courage. I am NOT a courageous person...please trust me there!

I know what you mean.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#382003 - 01/10/12 01:11 PM Re: Its Here [Re: phoenix321]
Tyler845 Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Robbie)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Those are applause from everyone who has ever been through what we have. Impossible to not be moved and encouraged by this clear show of strength on your behalf. I feel an amazing amount of pride for you having shared this so openly, and it screams loudly to the <COURAGEOUS> heart that beats inside of you.

I know you dont think of yourself as having courage, but look it,
If sharing your story, on a national broadcast, with MILLIONS of viewers- isnt courageous,. What am I gonna do to be courageuos ? lol

Be Well Brother Robbie"

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

#382008 - 01/10/12 02:04 PM Re: Its Here [Re: Tyler845]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Robbie and all

I saw the 700-Club production of your story this morning and I was very pleased.

I think that the matter was handled carefully by the 700 club production crew. They told the story but they didn't say anything that would have been raw or inflammatory. Robbie, I thought you spoke well and confidently. Your voice didn't quaver or stammer, which I would have done. Your case was stated - no extra words and yet it was a full explanation.

All-in-all what you did took extraordinary courage and follow through to get it all the way to national production.

This will help a lot of guys to think through their own stuff.

Congratulations!!

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (01/10/12 02:07 PM)

#382011 - 01/10/12 02:20 PM Re: Its Here [Re: pufferfish]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Robbie,

I'm looking forward to catching this and hope to get to see it online.

When I think of you, I think of an incredibly courageous man. You may not feel it, but that is what it is. It takes courage to look at onesself and choose to change. Outright gritty courage.

You have my profound respect.

D

-- I must remind myself that sugar is my enemy. I can't control my sugar consumption and sugar makes me mentally unstable. I'm reminding myself (because I forgot again).

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.