Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63409 Topics
443328 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#380091 - 12/19/11 08:56 PM new foudation
Mark P Offline
New Here

Loc: Bonney lake, WA
Everyone:
there is a new foundation in the world, one focused only on Male issues. the foundation is the Tim Thomas Foundation located at this web address www.timthomashockey.com

the foundation's entire purpose is to help and promote issues to the male community. i see no bigger issue than this topic of male sexual abuse. i approached the organization via email and got a response within 48 hours from the President. he wanted to know ideas of how his organization could help.

i gave him a few but i think other MS members contacting the Timthomashockey.com and voicing interest in support from his organization may help.

With 2 NHL players having come out and openly discussed and fostered change in the views of society of our issue, it would only benefit if MS contacted the Timthomashockey.com group and see if we can combine groups to bring more focus.

#381670 - 01/06/12 02:34 PM Re: new foudation [Re: Mark P]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Mark,

If you are still in contact with the President of timthomashockey please forward them my email address which is webmaster@malesurvivor.org and I will pass it along to our BoD. I am always willing to partner an share ideas with other MS focused groups, but it would be best for the Board of Directors or president to reach out and formalize a sharing/partnership/referral/etc before hand.

Thanks,
Nathan

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.