Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
4 registered (Hanuman, WriterKeith, 2 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441822 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#381349 - 01/03/12 01:42 PM Re: book on predators [Re: catfish86]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: catfish86
Reading about the Candyman through wikipedia and some other websites, it reminds me somewhat of my uncle. I often wonder how many kids he killed. It also points out the utter stupidity and laziness of law enforcement. The things police let go are amazing. One who reads these cases often enough soon learns why Jaycee Lee Dugard could be held in a backyard tent undetected with 2 daughters born to her abductor who is a convicted sex offender on parole with regular visits by a parole officer. How Fing dumb and lazy can you be. The Houston police refused to investigate "runaways", ignoring the frightened parents while over 42 boys disappeared from the same neighborhood in less than three years. They dug up 27 bodies and stopped despite knowing that there were at least 3 more bodies and evidence of prior similar behavior years prior to the first identified victim. It is likely there may be over a hundred bodies but they were poor people's boys. The same fricking morons that want to put Aaron Vargas in jail for murder because he was a "homosexual". Then you fast forward to Cleveland Ohio and the Anthony Sowell house loaded with rotting corpses of women in a poor neighborhood.

It is troubling to me to see how little effort law enforcement puts into these efforts.

I also see that these perps are often very intelligent at passing off their crimes in front of others.

Jaycee Dugard's book has been published since this post was made. Stolen Life, a Memoir.

http://www.amazon.com/Stolen-Life-Memoir-Jaycee-Dugard/dp/1451629184/

Also the book by Keith Smith on how he survived the Los Angeles strangler is not in this thread.

Quote:

There are several threads about this. One guy who is an MS person had his story made into a movie. He was the only one to live through being abducted by the Los Angeles stangeler. I saw the movie as a rental dvd a few months ago. It's pretty stark.

The guy's name is Keith Smith. He wrote a book about his experience and the movie was based on that.

Quote:
:
This is the terrifying true story of William Bonin, the notorious "Freeway Killer" who, from April 1979 to June 1980, was responsible for the murders of at least 16 young men along the streets and highways of Los Angeles.

Here is the thread about it:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...true#Post285766

The book is: Men In My Town, by Keith Smith
http://www.amazon.com/Men-My-Town-Keith-Smith/dp/1439226253/

Puffer

#381402 - 01/04/12 06:44 AM Re: book on predators [Re: pufferfish]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
I survived Randy S Kraft and the cover up/conspiracy. The Bonin survivor is a close friend, we talk on the phone all the time and have a unique understanding and bond.
As for the cover up: RSK killed 67 men, many were Marines.
The Gov sends me shut up money each month and l hate them more than l ever hated RSK. The Gov sent me almost $42K since Nov. 2010,
Someday l will tell the whole story. I have kept a detailed daily journal since July 2007 two weeks after disclosure to current date.
Doug
There is a book written by Dennis McDougal who l have met and become friends with: Angel of Darkness. It covers the three serial killers; Randy S Kraft, William Bonin and a lessor known killer, the three were active at the same time in So California. Randy was able to unsuccessfully sue the publisher but the publisher paid a lot of attorney fees in the suit.
I was also able to contact RSK who is on death row in San Quentin Prison via one of his pen pals. Long story...the past 4 1/2 years l have been digging the truth and found many amazing connected people and even retired military investigators and media journalists who were very involved during the 1970's thru mid 80's.

Edited by men_of_hrts.dbw (01/04/12 07:17 AM)
"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#381414 - 01/04/12 10:18 AM Re: book on predators [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
A couple of other books that speak about the mind of a "child molester" are:

"Unspeakable Acts" by Douglas W. Pryor

~and~

"Predators" by Anna C. Salter, Ph.D.

island

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.