Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63189 Topics
441846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#380189 - 12/20/11 06:17 PM ANOTHER JOCK FREAK!
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Famed Philadelphia Sportswriter Bill Conlin Accused of Child Sex Abuse, Quits Newspaper

Read more: Jock Nation Crumbles

Still's Globs

New Video

#380190 - 12/20/11 06:25 PM Re: ANOTHER JOCK FREAK! [Re: Still]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

it never seems to end. i was the only child i thought that it happened to. but now for several years i was not alone. i was alone with myself, two parts unconnected. how many more children will have to experience the pain, hurt and feeling of shame? how many more will have their lives forever changed? how many will self abuse and self destruct? how many will not know who they are, living as two, the adult that survived and the child that has been wounded and buried for so long? Why does the media neglect the child and speak of the pain and lives forever changed by abuse. The world will not believe until it understands the pain and horror of abuse. They will say get over it, they will say abuse does not make one self abuse, abuse does not cause one to dissociate or lose time, abuse does not make one feel shame, alone and worthless. This is what I would like the media to focus on, the victims and survivors and those that are trying to survive.

It is not just sports, it is in the home, school, workplace, it is everywhere.

#381253 - 01/02/12 02:13 AM Re: ANOTHER JOCK FREAK! [Re: KMCINVA]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: KMCINVA

It is not just sports, it is in the home, school, workplace, it is everywhere.

Right. Not JUST sports culture, but I'm here to tell you first-hand that it IS jammed-full of CSA. JAMMED-full!

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.