Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobdaFarmer61 (53), LeeM1974 (40), MATROS48 (57), victor valdez (40)
Who's Online
8 registered (healinglove, JW1230, learning2remember, Dave PNW, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64007 Topics
446734 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 27 of 39 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 >
Topic Options
#367734 - 08/08/11 10:40 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pluckmemory]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Maybe he's "putting on ayres". smile

I read something somewhere about physician-assisted suicide.

According to what I read, a bunch of the highly publicized deaths recently of some very famous people were physician assisted suicides. They were wealthy enough to have their own doctors and so nobody questioned their demise.

So the opposite may well be true as you suggest. Others who were publicized as "dead" may still be very much alive but living a different life.

Edited by pufferfish (08/09/11 12:35 AM)

#367797 - 08/09/11 06:23 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pufferfish]
pluckmemory Offline

Just posted over at www.williamayreswatch.blogspot.com

ATTENTION! To Ayres Victims; Their Families and Sympathetic Citizens: Strategy Meeting!

To all those who want to see justice served in the Ayres case, there will be a STRATEGY MEETING on Saturday, August 13, 2011 at Five PM in Redwood City, California This event is being organized by a group of concerned citizens.

For more details on the exact meeting place, please contact:
deepsounding@gmail.com or
trapellar@gmail.com

For those who plan to attend, your anonymity will be protected.

Edited by pluckmemory (08/09/11 06:26 PM)

#367844 - 08/10/11 12:47 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

Although a number of Ayres' medical colleagues have reported seeing Ayres out and about acting and looking perfectly competent within the last two weeks, his lawyer is trying to get him to an "assisted living home" near where Ayres lives... Wouldn't one think that ANY assisted living home would not want a pedophile living in a place where other people's grandchildren are visiting?

Bear in mind that an attempt to make a complaint in 2008 was made to the DA's office that Ayres had raped a boy in the late 1970s, but the DA didn't do anything about this complaint in 2008...

The real key here is: why isn't the DA fighting this? Did the police ever put a tail on him?

Edited by pluckmemory (08/10/11 12:55 PM)

#367845 - 08/10/11 12:50 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pluckmemory]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I suggest assisted living center on Alcatraz Island.

#367849 - 08/10/11 01:00 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pufferfish]
pluckmemory Offline

In 2008, an Ayres victim told two of his closest friends that Ayres had given him alcohol and a drug, and then raped him. He was 13. He said that Ayres told him, "If you let me do this to you, I will make sure you don't go to juvenile hall. "

The victim is now dead.

Edited by pluckmemory (08/10/11 01:00 PM)

#367884 - 08/10/11 09:32 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

We have just learned that an Ayres victim committed suicide this past Sunday.

#367902 - 08/11/11 01:06 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

Sprocket-Trials.blogspot. a national crime blog has written about the latest twist in the Ayres case and encourages everyone to come to the strategy meeting on Ayres on August 13:

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/...on-giving.html

Excerpt:

I have been asked to inform T & T readers about a strategy meeting to be held in Redwood City this coming Saturday, August 13, 2011, at 5 p.m. If you or someone you love is a victim of Dr. William Ayres "psychiatric services" at any time during his career (which started in Boston and continued in San Mateo County), you are encouraged to contact organizers of the meeting. This meeting is not a support group meeting—it is a strategy meeting for victims of Ayres to voice how they feel the case should proceed. Your anonymity will be fully protected at the meeting, and your voice will be heard. Please contact deepsounding@gmail.com or trapellar@gmail.com for information regarding the specific location.

The San Mateo County District Attorney’s office has not announced or made a decision regarding the continued prosecution of this case, even though the same six men who testified the summer of 2009 are all ready to take on round two of justice. Unfortunately the issue of competence must be resolved before the criminal trial can be re-heard.

There are rumors that Ayres has been seen out and about town, driving himself hither and yon, enjoying his life free from his crippling dementia. If any local residents have any Ayres sightings while he is out-and-about in the community, seemingly unimpaired, snap a photo and please contact deepsounding@gmail.com or trapellar@gmail.com.

Deep Sounding’s blog: www.williamayreswatch.blogspot.com

Edited by pluckmemory (08/11/11 01:07 AM)

#368048 - 08/13/11 11:34 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

REMINDER!!!
Emergency strategy meeting for Ayres victims; their families and concerned citizens on the Ayres case today, August 13, at Five PM in Redwood City in California.

Email trapellar@gmail.com or deepsounding@gmail.com for details on meeting place.

We are not giving up the fight.

Edited by pluckmemory (08/13/11 11:35 AM)

#368520 - 08/20/11 06:44 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

BREAKING: FROM THE WILLIAM AYRES BLOG: www.williamayreswatch.blogspot.com

We have obtained convincing evidence that ayres is indeed lucid, displaying functional memory of distant and recent past events, as well as the cognitive ability to understand future events.

This evidence has been provided to the San Mateo County District Attorney, the prosecutor, and other agencies.

We urge victims and their families to contact the DA, THIS WEEKEND and ask them to review the information prior to proceedings THIS MONDAY August 22, 2011. We have been informed that they will likely concede incompetence on Monday, and this would be a travesty of justice. Call District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe: Steve Wagstaffe 650-363-4752.

California Attorney General:
Voice: (916) 322-3360 or
(Toll-free in California)
(800) 952-5225
Fax: (916) 323-5341
Emailiu@doj.ca.gov

We will have provided the press with copies of the evidence by Saturday morning. We are going to hold off publishing the evidence here until later in the weekend to give the press a chance to run with it.

Video and tran>

#368521 - 08/20/11 06:47 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Patients [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

The press has requested copies of the convincing evidence that Ayres is lucid and fully competent. The evidence includes video of Ayres from this past week.

The Ayres blog will be posting this and more material over the weekend.

Disturbingly, when the prosecutor Melissa Mckowan was contacted on Thursday, August 18, 2011 that evidence had been obtained that showed that Ayres was mentally competent to stand trial, instead of being happy and saying "Great let's see it," her response was " I still think he's mentally incompetent."

Page 27 of 39 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.