Newest Members
stillhere35, RKS, Albertus, Judd, LMG
12555 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
2dayistheday (34), 4LaurenAline2 (48), akn (61), barrington (65), Gideonfl (52), James Michael (57), Obi (44), tu (46), Vedder32 (34), yoga_mom (46)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12555 Members
73 Forums
64435 Topics
450079 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#380166 - 12/20/11 11:09 AM Re: opening up [Re: Undefeated]
monkey Offline

Loc: IL
Undefeated,
appology accepted....but I wasn't taken aback by any comment. Your experiences sound so much like mine. For a minute there I thought you were repeating my life. I am quick to tears as well when I see a father and son bonding.
The relationship my mentee and I have is a gift from God and one I cherish. Much like yours. But I have told him that I don't feel like a father to him. More of a big brother. Yet my mind feels like I am more his age and development in our faith and understanding of life issues.

#380167 - 12/20/11 11:14 AM Re: opening up [Re: Undefeated]
monkey Offline

Loc: IL
Undefeafted,
I enjoy the off topic posts and links that are presented. I get off topic all the time. Sometimes I wonder if I have ADD because of my thought patterns. Jumping from topic to topic and not going back to the original subject. This happens to me as I communicate face to face with others.
My mentee and I are bad about doing this off topic thing. We could talk for hours and cover many subjects, even though that isn't why we met for coffee to talk about a certain subject. wink

Feel no guilt. I accept any communication. LOVING IT!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.