Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (learning2remember, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63366 Topics
443095 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#379977 - 12/18/11 06:17 PM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: misscrespo]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Ummm....anyone seeing a pattern here???

I know I was raped as a child by arrogant, self-entitled jocks who were all pumped-up on "being greater creatures than thow" by their coaches and self-enthrawled arrogant parents... but I think in this Rosemount MN video case, its a bunch of jocks and their self-enthrawled parents kissing them ,,, oh....wait....

Oh...cept at Penn Snake it was pumped-up, self-important coaches that......oh....sht...

OK...but the rioting students at Penn Snake...they were only angry about sports and coaches and truly important things like that!

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#380028 - 12/19/11 03:51 AM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: onlyakid]
Anniemy4sons Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Disgusting and revolting. Just watch what the backlash is going to be. When one of these kids goes over the deep end from this. This is not funny. It's probably one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen.
Mark my words, these kids will seriously be damaged by this. I pray they don't do anything to harm themselves after this goes viral.

Thank you Mother Mary.
Pray the Rosary every day. http://www.comepraytherosary.org/

I BELIEVE IN HER PROMISE.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.