Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (pattom, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63541 Topics
443960 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#379836 - 12/17/11 10:59 AM incest "prank" on youtube
misscrespo Offline

I just saw a very disturbing video on youtube. A high school was doing some event, and decided to prank some students by blindfolding them and have them make out with their parents(!!)
The school issued an apology, but still, what kind of sick twisted sh** is this?in the video you can clearly see a mother grabbing her son's hand and placing it in the southern areas. So fuc**** revolting! how is this supposed to be funny?! i feel sick

#379881 - 12/17/11 08:24 PM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: misscrespo]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
I used to be a camp counsellor when I was in high school...there are so many skits that are absolutely hilarious...(without going there).

I agree, this high school is stuck on stupid.

Land of Confusion (Disturbed)

island

#379885 - 12/17/11 08:34 PM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: 1islandboy]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Yeah, that is WAY beyond disturbing.

#379886 - 12/17/11 08:57 PM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: EGL]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Why some people believe "incest" is funny is disturbing to me.

#379904 - 12/18/11 01:22 AM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: Avery46]
learning2remember Offline

Loc: Europe
How can we make the following happen? (This is a real, practical question.)

1) Make sure those students have access to counselors who are NOT part of the school system.

2) The videos are taken off of YouTube.

What I would like to see is maximum aid offered to the youth, and mimimum sensationalism on the part of the media.

Can MaleSurvivor and/or other advocacy groups take a lead on this?

#379906 - 12/18/11 04:11 AM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: learning2remember]
TheTwoOfUs Offline

Not funny. Not cute. And the parents should have f*^$\#ing known better. You do NOT do that to your kids. And that the school condoned it, AND organized it?! Makes me want to spit tacks. I agree that it should be handled without the sensationalism, though. The media sensationalism in this case I think wouldn't help one bit.. just get the crap pulled down and I'd be taking some SERIOUS looks into some of those homes if I was part of the local CPS and assorted other social welfare/authorities...

The only other thing I can POSSIBLY see here is that the parents aren't 'really' going all-out as everyone's assuming and the camer angle may or may not show that. But even if that's the case, it's just not a funny prank to me... and I would hae been furious if someone actually had the gall to ask me to do that with any of my children regardless of 'what' pep rally it was or wasn't!

Edited by TheTwoOfUs (12/18/11 04:13 AM)

Adapt. Overcome. Survive.

#379911 - 12/18/11 07:07 AM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: TheTwoOfUs]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Pardon my language, what the fuck??? What sane human being would think its OK to make out with your UNDERAGE teenage child??? If I started making out with any underage girl let alone someone closely related to me (even a niece or cousin) people would think I'm some creepy pedophile.

I'm sorry this is just WRONG and there is something wrong with the parents who agreed to do this.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#379919 - 12/18/11 08:54 AM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: onlyakid]
TheTwoOfUs Offline

Originally Posted By: onlyakid
I'm sorry this is just WRONG and there is something wrong with the parents who agreed to do this.

Exactly my point. Should not have taken place, and the parents should have looked at wheover even suggested it and went, "You want us to do WHAT?!"

NOT, "Sure, okay."

Any school that any of my children goes to - if they had even SUGGESTED something like that, I would have been blowing the whistle all over the place! NO WAY. That is NOT acceptable contact between a parent and their child. A kiss on the cheek is one thing - on the lips?

HELL no! Not even just straight up HELL no, but Hell F*ING no!

As I said - this, IMO, warrants looking into those homes. I can't fathom ANY justification or reasoning as a parent, to touch a child that way. WHAT was going through their heads?! What possible reasoning would have led them to thinking this was OKAY to do?!

I'm all for the group of 'stop making mountains out of molehills' that we have lately in regards to stupid stuff being blown way out of proportion. But this is not stupid, nor is it a molehill. This is an f*ing mountain. COMPLETELY inappropriate physical contact between ANY parent and their child. A hug, a pat on the shoulder, a peck on the cheek... fine. You do not go anywhere NEAR the lips with your own!

Adapt. Overcome. Survive.

#379936 - 12/18/11 12:39 PM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: TheTwoOfUs]
Sailor John Offline

Loc: Newfoundland & Labrador
I actually believe there may possibly be some good come out of this.

The Child Youth and Family Services for the area definately needs to take the kids away from that "home," then look at ALL this film, AND charge any parents involved in this shit.

Kids are better off living away from this shit even if they think it's cool. If only they knew about the long term consequences. Makes me think of the song by Charlie Rich??? "What's going on behind closed doors." This is sicker than sick

WE ARE NOT VICTIMS. WE ARE THE SURVIVORS!!!

#379973 - 12/18/11 05:30 PM Re: incest "prank" on youtube [Re: Sailor John]
misscrespo Offline

As revolting as all of this is, I could not agree more with learning2remember, the youths need to have some form of counseling and have this videos investigated and taken out of youtube.
I also agree with Sailor John. The parents need to be investigated and charged if found guilty of incest.
This is not funny at all, and that is the message that should come out of this whole thing.
As learning2remember pointed out, is there any way malesurvivor or other groups could get involved?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.