Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (Mr. Malaise, Sonata1, peroperic2009, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63848 Topics
445828 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#379425 - 12/14/11 10:45 AM Re: He confronted his brother. [Re: Mitts]
Still Online   sad
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
Originally Posted By: Mitts
I told him that if he did he had better crawl on his knees and beg their forgiveness...

Yeah...what Castle said, Plus, it sounds like a near non-threat. I think the best is a promise to deliver him to prison.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#379440 - 12/14/11 02:51 PM Re: He confronted his brother. [Re: Still]
Mitts Offline

Loc: Midwest USA
I did ask our oldest son several years ago if "anyone" had ever molested him. He said no. He went through quite a long rough patch, and our therapist strongly suspected that his uncle may have molested him.
In my confrontation rehearsal, I had planned to tell B.I.L. he should be sitting in jail, but by the time I actually called him that did not come out. I think it all came out of my mouth the way it was supposed to and I quit when my heart started pounding in the top of my head. Now I just want to move on and heal.
As rough as it is listening to the news these days, I hope that it makes molesters think twice and gives victims the courage to speak up.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.