Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
3 registered (jahfree, petercorbett, BuffaloCO), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#379425 - 12/14/11 10:45 AM Re: He confronted his brother. [Re: Mitts]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: Mitts
I told him that if he did he had better crawl on his knees and beg their forgiveness...

Yeah...what Castle said, Plus, it sounds like a near non-threat. I think the best is a promise to deliver him to prison.

#379440 - 12/14/11 02:51 PM Re: He confronted his brother. [Re: Still]
Mitts Offline

Loc: Midwest USA
I did ask our oldest son several years ago if "anyone" had ever molested him. He said no. He went through quite a long rough patch, and our therapist strongly suspected that his uncle may have molested him.
In my confrontation rehearsal, I had planned to tell B.I.L. he should be sitting in jail, but by the time I actually called him that did not come out. I think it all came out of my mouth the way it was supposed to and I quit when my heart started pounding in the top of my head. Now I just want to move on and heal.
As rough as it is listening to the news these days, I hope that it makes molesters think twice and gives victims the courage to speak up.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.