Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
6 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Damian1974, iaccus, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64198 Topics
447997 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#379435 - 12/14/11 01:40 PM I think God takes CSA VERY seriously!
Undefeated Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
I have thought about what Jesus said about "offending little ones" in regard to CSA. I think there are very good reasons He worded it so strongly.
Quote:

It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
(Luke 17:2 NKJV)

When a child is sexually abused, it can damage or wound them for life. Thus far, I have been damaged for life. I hope to regain a little bit of life as God provides healing, but my life will never, ever be "normal" as someone that was never abused. I will never have a successful career (or even a decent job), never have a wife, kids or most of the things people take for granted. I am blessed to have a young man that considers me his dad, and that is very healing and a blessing from God. God gave a childless man a son, and is very healing. As I said in a previous post, like Jacob, I will always walk with a limp.

#379438 - 12/14/11 01:53 PM Re: I think God takes CSA VERY seriously! [Re: Undefeated]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Undefeated
I have thought about what Jesus said about "offending little ones" in regard to CSA. I think there are very good reasons He worded it so strongly.
Quote:

It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
(Luke 17:2 NKJV)

When a child is sexually abused, it can damage or wound them for life. Thus far, I have been damaged for life. I hope to regain a little bit of life as God provides healing, but my life will never, ever be "normal" as someone that was never abused. I will never have a successful career (or even a descent job), never have a wife, kids or most of the things people take for granted. I am blessed to have a young man that considers me his dad, and that is very healing and a blessing from God. God gave a childless man a son, and is very healing. As I said in a previous post, like Jacob, I will always walk with a limp.

I completely agree. There are bunches and bunches of verses on this in Isaiah (chap 53 I think, and Psalms, and even in Job). I have intended to post on this and have just not gotten around to it yet.

Puffer

#379475 - 12/14/11 07:22 PM Re: I think God takes CSA VERY seriously! [Re: pufferfish]
Undefeated Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
Puffer,

I read your story and I am so sorry for the abuse you suffered. You have been through so much, but you are now helping others. I admire you for that. I did notice you referenced this verse in one of your posts. wink

#379501 - 12/14/11 10:01 PM Re: I think God takes CSA VERY seriously! [Re: Undefeated]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Thank you D. I'll get around to that post soon.

Puffer

#458338 - 01/09/14 01:30 PM Re: I think God takes CSA VERY seriously! [Re: Undefeated]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i agree with you, undefeated.

i remember a song from when i was a kid...

"jesus loves the little children"

War
Love
Poetry

#458345 - 01/09/14 02:53 PM Re: I think God takes CSA VERY seriously! [Re: Undefeated]
freeze-on Offline

Loc: southeast
hey bro's it is amazing.

don't mean to hijack the thread....i've been working my program solid for a bit...and have felt a hole in my soul so to speak, knowing it would only , could only be filled by a loving father(not another man, woman or beast)..but, The only loving Father,.....knowing it and experiencing it into the depths is sometimes difficult.

it has not happened often (perhaps due to the cloudiness of my wreckless behaviors), but today while driving, out of nowhere did a yearning rear its head....and before i could even identify the real feeling and its origin, i had a sense of the prescence of Jesus holding me in his arms,...a small boy in the safety of Pefection. While being held i saw in his gaze the absolute approval of who i am, of the fact that he saw my past, and my ways of reacting/responding to it, he saw my present, and he gazed into the future and then looked back at me with the kindest, loving, approving, and accepting eyes i have ever seen. i held that gaze, even while driving, and for fifteen minutes of the drive his presence remained; in an surreal way, massaging my arms, my neck, my back, my legs, and placing my face between his hands and soothing the boy who was there; it spoke volumes to me that i cant rightly categorize, or even try to completely understand right now....but I do know that when he says life...he means life, real life, and healing is mine in Him...

and it made it all more real when He stated " Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven".

i can't understand it....in that i didn't 'do' anything to 'make' this happen, but simply he came to me knowing in my depths what i need/needed on this particular day....

will it make me absolutely complete today....doubt it, but positionally i am already complete, it is just working itself out as i yield to the program.

don't know why these things dont happen every day....my hope is to 'exist' in a perpetual state of 'total acceptance' that only The NonHuman can do....what i needed all my life , from the get go, from day one......

but today i am thankful that He does care for all the little children of the world.....and don't demand perfection.

peace..
c

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.