Newest Members
Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung
12371 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
8 registered (motmcd, Obi, 4 invisible), 42 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63588 Topics
444232 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#379231 - 12/13/11 09:21 AM Re: I'm sorry 2 [Re: Esposa]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Robbie -

You're all heart - that's the very thing that attracted me to you as a friend here. Don't cheat yourself by denying your heart to others. I could easily have written this for you...

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#379243 - 12/13/11 10:18 AM Re: I'm sorry 2 [Re: Chase Eric]
Airmid Offline

Loc: South
Robbie:
You are an amazing, caring, loving man who takes the risk of sharing with us, here, where you ARE safe.

You are worthy of love.
You are worthy of care.
You are worthy of protection.
You are worthy of healing.

#379275 - 12/13/11 01:34 PM Re: I'm sorry 2 [Re: Airmid]
hopeandtry Offline

We love you, Robbie. You may try to harden your heart, but the truth is that people here know who you REALLY are...a good and loving and kind man...and so even if you think you have hardened your heart, we will always see past that. We see how worthy you are of being loved. Hang in there.

#379362 - 12/13/11 10:36 PM Re: I'm sorry 2 [Re: hopeandtry]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
((((((((((Rob))))))))))))

You're a great guy, Rob; a good friend and brother. Love ya, bud.

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#379389 - 12/14/11 01:45 AM Re: I'm sorry 2 [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
All,

Thank you for your kind wishes and votes of confidence in my heart/persona. I was looking through the traits of the abused child and I know HOW my family missed it all, but I don't know WHY. The HOW is that the home was abusive.

My father was a mad-dog from whom AlQuaida could take lessons. I never wanted to disappear as much with him as I did the older boys. With him, I could disappear, but he'd bring me back with images of my body being beaten. His mental berating and humiliation simply polished the chrome he dipped me into.

He refuses to even acknowledge that my kids and I will now have a decent and respectable home. He was only happy when I had 2500 sq feet in THE neighborhood and a mountain house under construction. Now THAT is a respectable son!

Fk this...I can't even talk about it any more. I'll find some way to explain the defects to my kids...cuz they see it all.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#379689 - 12/16/11 06:23 AM Re: I'm sorry 2 [Re: Still]
eyesforward Offline

Loc: Ontario
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown

He refuses to even acknowledge that my kids and I will now have a decent and respectable home. He was only happy when I had 2500 sq feet in THE neighborhood and a mountain house under construction. Now THAT is a respectable son!

What does your father know about respect and respectable behavior? Doesn't sound as if anyone will -- or should -- be calling him for his expertise in that area.

Despite that, his inability to be proud of you for the good man and loving, protective father you are has got to hurt. I'm sorry you're having to deal with his gross insensitivity and twisted values again.

I saw your thread about your new digs. It's GREAT and the change in neighborhood sounds perfect for you and your children. You are going to create a good life there for your family. Your exuberance about it is inspiring. REALLY!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.