Newest Members
Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2
12503 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
asdude1981 (33), Avery46 (51), hans32 (46), jean-noel (49), Kirk (59), Kirk Wayne (59), Mechanical (21), OldTrafford (50)
Who's Online
9 registered (DaiseyLady, Bennett, Obi, JHNebraska, 3 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12503 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447975 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#379412 - 12/14/11 08:08 AM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: jls]
ShOHIO Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
As I refer to Sandusky as the Monster, with him waving till Jan I hope that other come out that they have been molested also by him. Using statements like, "we will fight four quarters." Come on. Whats next are they going to say that he is not mentally fit to stand trial.

Scot

GROW MY BROTHERS AND STAY STRONG,FOR YOU ARE YOUR STRENGTH!

#379413 - 12/14/11 08:20 AM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: ShOHIO]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
Sandusky may use tacky football metaphors, but his lawyer Amendola has been saying things like "This is a fight to the death." Hmm, is it ethical for a lawyer to say such things in PA?

John, Esq.

"There's no such thing as a lawyer joke. Lawyers don't think they're funny, and nobody else thinks they're jokes."

#379426 - 12/14/11 10:59 AM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: unhappycamper]
Canuck Offline

Loc: CA, United States
Unfortunately, it was not disorganized, miscalculated, or even just incompetent of Sandusky's DB lawyer Joe Amendola to waive the preliminary hearing at the last minute.

Child Molesters thrive on control, and since both Sandusky and Amendola are child molesters, I guarantee you that this was ALL about control.

The victims have undoubtedly been undergoing great stress preparing themselves to handle the blow that testifying will deliver to them. Some of them probably traveled to testify adding additional stress, and probably financial burden.

And Amendola just punched them in the gut, and then kicked them in the balls when they were down.

Defense lawyers do this ON PURPOSE to subject the victims to familiar abuse, so that they get to the point where they no longer desire to testify. You will see this kind of abusive behavior again and again during this trial. Where guilt is so obvious and damaging, the only defense is to attack the victims until they refuse to testify, or commit suicide.

Sandusky and Amendola are not human beings, they are embodied evil, and exist only to chip away a people's souls.

I only pray that the victims are able to inure themselves to the attacks, and let them wash past them, so that they can continue to fight, and perhaps someday heal.

Edited by Canuck (12/14/11 11:01 AM)

#379439 - 12/14/11 02:38 PM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: Canuck]
unhappycamper Offline

But this is the same lawyer that let his client give two appalling interviews on TV and then bitched about a "media circus." And here's Amendola's idea of a joke:

Amendola said it would be "naive" to think that university officials had responded to reports that Sandusky was "having anal sex with a 10-year-old-looking kid in a shower room on Penn State property and their response was simply to tell Sandusky, 'Don't go in the shower anymore with kids.' "

To anyone who might believe that, he said, "I suggest you dial 1-800-REALITY, because that makes absolutely no sense."

But here's the recorded message CNN got when it called that number: "Hey, guys, welcome to the hottest place for triple-X action. Get ready for bulging, bursting pleasure with horny, gay, bi and bi-curious studs. Just 99 cents per minute."

It adds, "You must be over 18."

Asked whether he knew that the number was for a phone sex service, Amendola said, "Oh, really? You're kidding. That's hilarious. I had no idea. I've been using that joke for years."

From CNN article at: http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/13/justice/sandusky-preliminary-hearing/index.html?hpt=hp_bn2

#379459 - 12/14/11 04:44 PM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: ShOHIO]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Originally Posted By: ShOHIO
Whats next are they going to say that he is not mentally fit to stand trial.

Scot

I actually believe that will be their Hail Mary strategy and the interviews he's given so far are laying the groundwork for that. I think he's wanting people to believe he's nutty as a fruitcake.

#379460 - 12/14/11 04:45 PM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: Canuck]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Originally Posted By: Canuck
Defense lawyers do this ON PURPOSE to subject the victims to familiar abuse, so that they get to the point where they no longer desire to testify. You will see this kind of abusive behavior again and again during this trial. Where guilt is so obvious and damaging, the only defense is to attack the victims until they refuse to testify, or commit suicide.

Sandusky and Amendola are not human beings, they are embodied evil, and exist only to chip away a people's souls.

Agreed on all points!

#379469 - 12/14/11 05:49 PM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: EGL]
Canuck Offline

Loc: CA, United States
Originally Posted By: EGL
Originally Posted By: ShOHIO
Whats next are they going to say that he is not mentally fit to stand trial.

Scot

I actually believe that will be their Hail Mary strategy and the interviews he's given so far are laying the groundwork for that. I think he's wanting people to believe he's nutty as a fruitcake.

I was molested by william ayres, in San Mateo county. "Incompetence" to defend himself against his criminal charges was the ultimate disposition after years of dragging his victims through the court system. In San Mateo, the DA and the courts simply were not competent and willing to fight that final gambit. Hopefully that will not be the case for Sandusky's prosecution.

#379472 - 12/14/11 07:02 PM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: Canuck]
pluckmemory Offline

Sandusky lawyers are now spouting gibberish: "Sandusky May Have Been Teaching Kids How To Shower"

http://www.abc27.com/story/16319215/carlise-attorney-hired-by-sandusky

A Carlisle attorney who has joined Jerry Sandusky's defense team says the former Penn State assistant football coach may have showered with young boys because the children lacked basic hygiene skills.

Sandusky is accused of molesting ten boys he met through The Second Mile charity he founded for troubled youth.

"Some of these kids don't have basic hygiene skills," attorney Karl Rominger said. "Teaching a person to shower at the age of 12 or 14 sounds strange to some people, but people who work with troubled youth will tell you there are a lot of juvenile delinquents and people who are dependent who have to be taught basic life skills like how to put soap on their body."

Edited by pluckmemory (12/14/11 07:02 PM)

#379483 - 12/14/11 07:55 PM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: pluckmemory]
GoodHope Offline
MaleSurvivor

How insulting!!!

#379500 - 12/14/11 09:58 PM Re: Disorganized Sandusky defense! [Re: pluckmemory]
unhappycamper Offline

You teach a pre-teen or young teen boy to shower by getting naked with him and bear-hugging him against your erection? If the defense makes such a claim in court, the jury will reach their own opinions of that claim.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.