Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63188 Topics
441842 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#378599 - 12/07/11 05:36 PM another coach
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
This guy is been at it for a long time. I don't get it, really pisses me off. He had access to I don't know how many kids. Fuck!!!!!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/story/2011/12/07/mb-graham-james-court-winnipeg.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

#378600 - 12/07/11 05:49 PM Re: another coach [Re: Anthony39]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
Damn it.

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#378614 - 12/07/11 09:40 PM Re: another coach [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
And since the token sentence for what he did to Sheldon Kennedy, James has been "working with" kids in other countries. He was tracked down in Mexico and returned to Canada for this latest trial. Can't stay away from the boys.... remind you of anyone else in the news lately?

John

#378628 - 12/07/11 11:37 PM Re: another coach [Re: unhappycamper]
unhappycamper Offline

smile Sheldon Kennedy is going to testify at the Senate next week about how to deal with perv coaches. I hope I can attend and listen to him... maybe even get my copy of his book autographed! What a mensch, getting serial pedo Graham James put away, even if it wound up being only a token sentence.

John

#378715 - 12/08/11 02:49 PM Re: another coach [Re: unhappycamper]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Power + Evil + Cowardice = Destroyed Children

I have NO idea how Canada treats these fkrs. In some African nations, (I think Nigeria) the law prevents any sentence for raping a child of any age from going beyond six-months.

I'd really like to know how Canada does it.

Still's Globs

New Video

#378746 - 12/08/11 08:59 PM Re: another coach [Re: Still]
Sailor John Offline

Loc: Newfoundland & Labrador
In Canada, there are 2 levels of offence; A Summary Offence for CSA carries a maximum sentence of 18 months while an Indictable Offence has a maximum sentence of 10 years.

One of the few times I've heard of an indictable sentence was when the Catholic clergy scandal broke open however. At least some of them were even paroled. and James origional CSA charges. As far as I'm concerned, all any of them ever get is a slap on the wrist.

In Canada, you can apply for parole after 1/3 of your sentence and parole is mandatory after 2/3 of your sentence except in very special circumstances such as serial rapists. Even then they may still get parole. Ocassionally, parole will be given after 1/3 of the sentence but it only seems to be "connected" cons.

The Federal Government is now in the process of tightening up the law by delegating minimum sentences for serious offences for serious offences which includes CSA. Hope this helps.

WE ARE NOT VICTIMS. WE ARE THE SURVIVORS!!!

#378755 - 12/08/11 10:20 PM Re: another coach [Re: Sailor John]
unhappycamper Offline

Sailor: I think it was within a few weeks of Graham James's sentencing for the Sheldon Kennedy charges that another perv was sentenced for child molesting in Kansas (admittedly not the most enlightened land on Earth, but at least they caught one guy.) James got 2 years, the Kansas perv got 99 years.

John

#378805 - 12/09/11 09:27 AM Re: another coach [Re: unhappycamper]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
and now Colorado chips in with a hockey coach here in Boulder

Kirkridge - October 2008
Alta - September 2012
Alta - September 2013

#378869 - 12/09/11 09:03 PM Re: another coach [Re: MarkK]
Sailor John Offline

Loc: Newfoundland & Labrador
Hi unhappycamper,

I've always said you guys have the right idea for criminals. You give appropriate sentenances that fit the crime and very little, if any, parole - life means life, 10 means 10. We just give a slap on the wrist and then release the SOB's on parole to help them start over again. These SOB's rob us of our life, they should get life (up here 25 yrs and probably parole before that.)

WE ARE NOT VICTIMS. WE ARE THE SURVIVORS!!!

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.