Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
2 registered (kcinohio, 1 invisible), 70 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62497 Topics
438048 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#379535 - 12/15/11 02:12 AM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: pufferfish]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Peace,Rainbows & Healing

Edited by lapchinj (03/16/13 11:52 PM)

It will get better....

#379671 - 12/16/11 01:29 AM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: lapchinj]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: lapchinj
Hey Puffer

Is that density supposed to be unusual or on target

Jeff

That map is the actual registry of convicted child abusers. It allows one to click on each pinpoint and find out the name and reason for conviction of each registered offender. They have lost their right to privacy because of their conviction. I was abused at age 4 in an area near Hollywood. My abuser there is deceased and so he is not on the map.

Such maps are available for every metropolitan area, as far as I know.

I have also checked the registry for the geographic area in which I was abused. There are quite a few pinpoints in that area also. I have also looked at the registry map for the area in which I live.

You can often find the map and the registry for your area by bringing up Google and type in "registered sex offenders in zip code blah blah blah.

Puffer

#379719 - 12/16/11 12:04 PM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: pufferfish]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Peace,Rainbows & Healing

It will get better....

#379744 - 12/16/11 05:51 PM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: lapchinj]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: lapchinj
Hey Puffer

Yeah you told me about him. Is that just in your area or for the entire USA? How do I access this registry. I would be curious if anyone I knew was on it. Do they supply pictures of these guys? I don't remember too many names but maybe a picture I would recognize. I wonder how dense the the map would be for NY. It's also a haven for Hollywood types. Maybe I even serviced a few. But I didn't really know movie stars back then.

Jeff

Jeff

I haven't looked at the registry report for your area. It might be interesting. There are several different reports even for my area. There is one put out by TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investiagation) and some others. Some will provide pictures. Some of the reports require the visitor to register themselves. I found the abuser of me when I was 12 in a payment required site called CheckMate. It came right up with his address and telephone number and listed him as a sex offender. This means (I suppose) that he has undergone some sort of a covert conviction. He also had about 2 dozen traffic violations. A string of traffic violations is an indicator of a "sociopath" according to psychiatrist Paul Meier (book: Don't Let the Jerks Get the Best of You). He was not listed in the regular "free" sites. I would guess it's because he had enough clout to get his name esponged from the public record. He was a person with special privileges, apparently which included abusing boys.

Puffer

#379849 - 12/17/11 02:44 PM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: pufferfish]
PMcgoohan Offline

Here is a free site with listings

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

#379975 - 12/18/11 05:45 PM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: PMcgoohan]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Peace,Rainbows & Healing

It will get better....

#380013 - 12/19/11 12:08 AM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: lapchinj]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

This is probably what I saw on the Dr. Phil show:

Registered sex offenders in Los Angeles CA

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Los-Angeles-California.html

This even has a note that 980 addresses could NOT be listed on this map. I remember the map I saw on Dr. Phil Show had blue pins instead of red pins. The density of pins here is what I recall seeing.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (12/19/11 12:29 AM)

#380017 - 12/19/11 12:39 AM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

This is the Registered Sex Offender list for the community in which the abuser of me at age 12 lives.

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Alexandria-Virginia.html

He is not listed on this map.

Following is the community in which my family lived when I was 12 and abused:

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Arlington-Virginia.html

Puffer

#380020 - 12/19/11 12:48 AM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Puffer,

I can't bring up other map areas to know, but is this rather "dense" offender population?

Still's Globs

New Video

#380021 - 12/19/11 12:52 AM Re: Hollywood ... another CSA scandal [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

The Los Angeles map is very, very dense in concentration of pins.

(I'm using the term "pins" to represent an actual map where you could stick a pin in it for every point of interest)

I don't know why you couldn't bring up a map. Which one could you not bring up?

Puffer

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.