Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63409 Topics
443328 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#378098 - 12/04/11 11:48 AM Re: my intro [Re: BirdGirl]
Disappointed Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
Dear BirdGirl,

Not sure what was said by whom, but I'm a supporter and this has been a very good site for me. At times I've had conflict with some folks here, but over time, I have come to understand their point of view, and I hope they have come to understand mine.

This is a difficult journey. There will always be bumps. Try to keep faith; you will need all the help you can get.

D.

#378125 - 12/04/11 02:27 PM Re: my intro [Re: Disappointed]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

BadGirl and everyone. It appears as if some things have been said that maybe weren't meant to come across in an offensive manner? Hard to tell for sure at this point.

I do want to welcome you, BadGirl, to our little home on the web. As Disappointed has pointed out, there can be misunderstandings at times. It's only natural that it occur in spite of everyone's good intentions. I'd encourage anyone who's posted a response here to examine what you've said and to offer an apology if there's a chance someone may have been hurt. We're not about hurting here but about community and healing.

On a broader spectrum, if anyone sees or receives a response or a message they believe to be inappropriate or hurtful please notify a moderator so the issue can be dealt with, hopefully in an appropriate manner.

#378129 - 12/04/11 02:47 PM Re: my intro [Re: WalkingSouth]
just me Offline

BirdGirl,
My sincerest apologies for making you feel judged, that was not my intent and I have deleted the comment and sent you personal apologies via Private message (these can be viewed by clicking 'My Stuff' above).
I wish you and your husband much healing and Male Survivor may be the best place to start...please don't let my insensitivity scare you away.
Wishing you well,
Just Me

#378183 - 12/04/11 08:19 PM Re: my intro [Re: just me]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

A big welcome to BirdGirl! And Justy - that was a classy retraction smile.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.