Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63542 Topics
443962 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#378004 - 12/03/11 09:24 PM Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times
GoodHope Offline
MaleSurvivor

www.nytimes.com

I hate feeling homicidal .

#378006 - 12/03/11 09:43 PM Re: Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times [Re: GoodHope]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
OMG!

I just want to die (not a suicidal threat or inference please!!) when I see this. They are actually thinking his ADMITTED behavior is acceptable.

No one gives a shit outside this site. FK this planet. FK humanity!

Here's a direct link to the article and video:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/03/sports...amp;ref=general

Edited by Robbie Brown (12/03/11 09:45 PM)

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#378024 - 12/03/11 11:12 PM Re: Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times [Re: Still]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
"Wrestling matches and sleepovers"? It sounds so typical.

John (who lost a "wrestling match" 52 years ago!)

#378227 - 12/05/11 03:32 AM Re: Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times [Re: Still]
jls Offline

Is his lawyer TRYING to have him convicted?? I'm sorry but even if youíre as innocent as the pure driven snow you don't give media interviews when facing serious criminal charges. On that note, the man can't give a straight answer to the most basic of questions, like "are you sexually attracted to underage boys?" The simple answer would be no but instead he goes on and on about how attracted he is to children, adding "just not sexually" as an after thought. Yeah right. I canít wait to see him on the stand, providing heís dumb enough to take it, which apparently he is.

Concerning showering with kids, many adults and children share public showers so this in itself is not abnormal. However, hugging and otherwise touching them while naked is. My father (who was not my abuser) used to take me to the pool all the time as a kid. Before and after we would be in the showers naked together and do you know how many times he touched me while we were in there, other than when I was really young and he would wash my hair? Zero. Yet Sandusky qualifies his behaviour by saying that these kids were like family to him so feeling them up while naked is somehow OK. He really should just shut up until his trial is over.

#378231 - 12/05/11 05:33 AM Re: Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times [Re: jls]
GeorgeMartin Offline

Loc: USA
The one nice thing is, society will finally UNDERSTAND (maybe) that a Pedophile or a Sexual Offender of boys, IS NOT some "stranger" lurking in the bushes, or holding a bag of candy along side a playground or school yard trying to lure a child away, but are MUCH closer to a child victim than the parent(s) thought!

Just let the S.O.B. keep speaking or trying to talk his way out of what he done. He's NEVER going to tell the truth, that is obvious enough.

His Lawyer/Attorney is going to be stupid enough to do these interviews. So let him. The television has an off button. Use it if the man is making a person puke too much.

#378438 - 12/06/11 12:34 PM Re: Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times [Re: jls]
jacobtk Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: jls
Is his lawyer TRYING to have him convicted??

Yes. That or he is so incompetent that he does not realize that interviews can be used as evidence at trials. Twice now his client has admitted to doing a number of the acts he is accused of doing. Any jury with an iota of sense will figure that if he admits to those things and they match the victims' statements then the rest of what the victims' stated is likely true.

Every day I die again, and again Iím reborn/Every day I have to find the courage/To walk out into the street/With arms out/Got a love you canít defeat/Neither down nor out/Thereís nothing you have that I need/I can breathe/Breathe now - U2

#378452 - 12/06/11 02:43 PM Re: Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times [Re: jacobtk]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I want to be on the jury! >:-)

I'd have to lie to get on it though, so no likely going to happen!

#378469 - 12/06/11 04:52 PM Re: Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times [Re: JustScott]
GoodHope Offline
MaleSurvivor

I wonder if his lawyer is trying to taint the jury pool. Make a case for an inability to get a fair trial. His lawyer is slimy...married a 16 year old he was helping to get emancipated from her parents. He was 40 ish. Not illegal there but sleazy and predatory and opportunistic. Blechh--the whole thing ticks me off!

#378580 - 12/07/11 02:54 PM Re: Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times [Re: GoodHope]
pluckmemory Offline

Sandusky taken away in handcuffs today on new abuse charges:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jerry-sandusky-arrested-sex-abuse-charges/story?id=15104944#.Tt_EP5jlCfS

In one instance, the victim was assaulted in Sandusky's basement. The boy screamed for help, hoping Dottie Sandusky would come down and help him. She did not.

#378622 - 12/07/11 10:46 PM Re: Rat bastard Sandusky interview NY Times [Re: pluckmemory]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: pluckmemory
Sandusky taken away in handcuffs today on new abuse charges:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jerry-sandusky-arrested-sex-abuse-charges/story?id=15104944#.Tt_EP5jlCfS

In one instance, the victim was assaulted in Sandusky's basement. The boy screamed for help, hoping Dottie Sandusky would come down and help him. She did not.

He's a real sociopath.

Puffer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.