Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (JW1230, CheerfulJohn), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446696 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#377720 - 12/02/11 12:25 PM Re: Feel Like Throwing in The Towel--Too Much Pain [Re: KMCINVA]
mike13 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California USA
KMCINVA When you can't sleep at night come to chat we have a great group of guys that would love to support you. Remember you are no longer alone. Mike

#377749 - 12/02/11 02:54 PM Re: Feel Like Throwing in The Towel--Too Much Pain [Re: KMCINVA]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
(((KMC)))

Hang in there, bud. If there is any way at all you could get a respit from your family, it would probably be very beneficial. I wish you the best.

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#377778 - 12/02/11 07:17 PM Re: Feel Like Throwing in The Towel--Too Much Pain [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I am trying--the support here and private messages have been so helpful. I just go into these spirals and I am hurt, and feel those near me do not see the hurt and harm. I will keep going. When I am at rock bottom or in total despair I will let you know. Thank you

#377822 - 12/02/11 11:15 PM Re: Feel Like Throwing in The Towel--Too Much Pain [Re: KMCINVA]
Incognito Offline

Those downward spirals are brutal but even in the darkest moments, just tell yourself that you will come out of it and be able to inch forward. Sometimes it feels like two steps forward, one step back, but each step forward is a step towards getting past all this. Good luck.

#379681 - 12/16/11 02:49 AM Re: Feel Like Throwing in The Towel--Too Much Pain [Re: KMCINVA]
Tyler845 Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
Hey KMCINVA,'

I truly hope youre doing well. I'm having a bit of a similiar situation play out in my own life by way of the flashbacks, n the sleeplessness. I've been in therapy for a little bit, am going to my 5th meeting soon, and have yet to spend time on some of the more recent memories. I'm encouraged as are you by all our brothers here to keep moving. To be easy on ourselves. Personally I feel the anxiety in most situations, and at times just dont have the energy to keep feeling. It is a process, and a painstaking one at that. I believe you , I , and everyone else here concerned with healing deserve nothing less than perfect reconciliation and peace with our collective pains. I hope your wellness finds you easier today than it has in the recent past, and you keep moving toward the very possible goal of happiness and feeling your self-worth. Keep up the good work bro"

Jimmy

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.