Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (myrlin, RepressedMem, susie), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64028 Topics
446827 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#377244 - 11/29/11 02:37 AM Write NOW !!
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
With the events and news flowing like water out of our Universities and churches, I'm finding it fully necessary to step-up my efforts with congress. I BEG OF YOU ALL to write to your designate US Representative and request that they take a look at bi-partisan hearings...that Baseball and Steriod hearings were a fkg joke and we are not amused. That we want action on life-n-death CSA and its cover-up within large Tax Exempt Orgs (Universities, Churches, etc).

The up-side to your CongressPerson taking the reigns on this topic is a huge spotlight of public favorability.

Here's what I've been sending to influential non-congress members and the press:

Dear XXXXX,

I just want to let you know that I'll be aggressively requesting (lobbying) that congress, beginning with my US Rep, hold open hearings regarding the scope and nature of sex crimes and cover-up within this nation's universities and colleges, as well as every other large entity category that enjoys tax-exempt status.

The greatest attention-getter leverage Congress has over Universities, churches, etc is their tax-exempt allowance. Once investigated, legislation may be passed that would make tax status dependent upon proper handling of sex crimes according to procedures issued by the DOJ.

#377247 - 11/29/11 02:53 AM Re: Write NOW !! [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
BTW: If WE the SURVIVORS don't act, NO ONE will. No one...ever!

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.