Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
5 registered (YYZGIRL, Bluedogone, 3 invisible), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63214 Topics
442023 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#375892 - 11/18/11 10:07 AM McQueary was just being a weenie
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Newser) – Police say they have no record of Penn State coach Mike McQueary reporting an alleged child rape in 2002, despite a recent email released by a friend that claims the contrary. “Absolutely not. We don't have any records of him coming to us,” the police chief in State College, Pa., tells NBC Philadelphia. In the email written by McQueary and later made public by his friend, the assistant coach claims to have had "discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police."

http://www.newser.com/story/133504/polic...ent-emails.html

Still's Globs

New Video

#375900 - 11/18/11 10:47 AM Re: McQueary was just being a weenie [Re: Still]
kb8715 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Robbie, he also grew up with Scumbagdusky's adopted kids, and his dad is personal friends with that peice of sh*t and with Paterno. hH grew up in State College. That's how he ended up with his Dad in Paterno's house the next day.

McQueary gets no pass on this either. His reaction was wrong and so was his dad's. Eff them all.....

#375902 - 11/18/11 10:56 AM Re: McQueary was just being a weenie [Re: kb8715]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Sadly though, by running around making false statements trying to make himself look better, he just ruins his ability to have any testimony he gives believed. He's just handing everything to the defense on a silver platter.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.