Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
6 registered (Suwanee, AL-S, finallyhere, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64021 Topics
446794 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#375622 - 11/16/11 10:11 PM WTH IS GOING ON AT PENN STATE?!?!?
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas

my story

my vlog

#375626 - 11/16/11 10:28 PM Re: WTH IS GOING ON AT PENN STATE?!?!? [Re: Obi]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
Humanity! Its hymanity...it sucks by its very nature.

"Met with hostility!" Imagine that!!

Edited by Robbie Brown (11/16/11 10:34 PM)

#375628 - 11/16/11 10:50 PM Re: WTH IS GOING ON AT PENN STATE?!?!? [Re: Still]
nevragan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NC
To be honest, it's not just Penn State, it's everywhere. I'm seeing the news here locally littered with stories of people coming forward about abuse they have endured. Glad people are coming out of the darkness and seeking help. Sad it's about such a horrible thing but on the hand I'm glad that abuse is coming to light. This subject needs to be talked about more. Just hope the media doesn't taint the subject more.

#375642 - 11/17/11 12:11 AM Re: WTH IS GOING ON AT PENN STATE?!?!? [Re: nevragan]
EvanCan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yes, nevragan, it is everywhere. I don't know why folks are so shocked about Penn State. It's not just Penn State. It's the college in your town. It's the church down the street. It's the baseball diamond at your park.

#375713 - 11/17/11 11:28 AM Re: WTH IS GOING ON AT PENN STATE?!?!? [Re: EvanCan]
kb8715 Offline
MaleSurvivor

-----Original Message-----
From: Penn State NewsWire [mailto:L-NEWS-WIRE@lists.psu.edu] On Behalf Of Penn State Newswire
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:05 PM
To: L-NEWS-WIRE@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Subject: Penn State Daily Newswire (11.16.2011)

WPSU to air call-in program about child sexual abuse

The National Center for the Victims of Crime estimates one in four girls and one in six boys will be sexually abused before their 18th birthday. Recent events at Penn State have sparked national attention around this issue, which is typically shrouded in silence and often unreported. How can society recognize child sexual abuse? What can people do to prevent it? And what resources are available to victims and their families?

Penn State Public Broadcasting and host Patty Satalia will explore this issue with a panel of experts in a special, one-hour, interactive program called "Confronting Child Sexual Abuse." The live call-in program will air at 9 p.m.
on Thursday, Nov. 17, on WPSU-TV and WPSU-FM. It will be simulcast on the Pennsylvania Cable Network (PCN) and at http://wpsu.org/live online.

Read the full story on Live: http://live.psu.edu/story/56374#nw1

#375743 - 11/17/11 03:10 PM Re: WTH IS GOING ON AT PENN STATE?!?!? [Re: kb8715]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
Originally Posted By: kb8715
-----Original Message-----
From: Penn State NewsWire [mailto:L-NEWS-WIRE@lists.psu.edu] On Behalf Of Penn State Newswire
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:05 PM
To: L-NEWS-WIRE@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Subject: Penn State Daily Newswire (11.16.2011)

WPSU to air call-in program about child sexual abuse

The National Center for the Victims of Crime estimates one in four girls and one in six boys will be sexually abused before their 18th birthday. Recent events at Penn State have sparked national attention around this issue, which is typically shrouded in silence and often unreported. How can society recognize child sexual abuse? What can people do to prevent it? And what resources are available to victims and their families?

Penn State Public Broadcasting and host Patty Satalia will explore this issue with a panel of experts in a special, one-hour, interactive program called "Confronting Child Sexual Abuse." The live call-in program will air at 9 p.m.
on Thursday, Nov. 17, on WPSU-TV and WPSU-FM. It will be simulcast on the Pennsylvania Cable Network (PCN) and at http://wpsu.org/live online.

Read the full story on Live: http://live.psu.edu/story/56374#nw1

We need to dial the numbers off of our phones people. Tell the slack-jawed, f-tards how it is!!!

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.