Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
2 registered (motmcd, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443287 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#375407 - 11/15/11 03:08 PM Darker Side.... (PSU)
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

#375409 - 11/15/11 03:16 PM Re: Darker Side.... (PSU) [Re: JustScott]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I am appalled at the attitudes of the young and old, men and women toward Matko. Matko demonstrated courage and a right attitude--victims first. Sadly, few agreed but rather flew slurs and attacks at him. It shows the mentality of people, the institution conquers the destruction of the children--where are the children's place in our society? Matko as an alum shows the true spirit of a caring individual and PSU should be proud of him.

#375633 - 11/16/11 11:06 PM Re: Darker Side.... (PSU) [Re: KMCINVA]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Interesting. The stadium proudly announced that they collected 22k at the stadium with an announced attendance of 107k. How sad, if everyone had thrown in a buck, it would have been $107k. As it turns out, they didn't even average a quarter. That is Penn State. We are....Pedophile State.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#375643 - 11/17/11 12:13 AM Re: Darker Side.... (PSU) [Re: catfish86]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
BBC News announced that Harrisburg, the state capital of PA, is in serious danger of going bankrupt. They showed snippets of a huge trash incinerator which requires (if I remember correctly) about $70 million a year in debt service. Where's the sanity? Is there something wrong here? (sarcasm eek )

Puffer

#375695 - 11/17/11 09:48 AM Re: Darker Side.... (PSU) [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
I'll say it again: Not every German was a Nazi. Not every Nazi killed Jews, but all of Germany had the sht bombed out of it.

The Nazi party built a culture of redily accepted horror. it provided excuses like "I was ordered to." "That's what the others did." "I never knew..."

So...the nazi party and the German nation was shreaded and rightly bitch-slapped into oblivion.

If the football culture of Penn Snake is THAT bad, it MUST be shreaded into oblivion, to never return in our life-times. The stadium would make a lovely planter or parking lot.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#375723 - 11/17/11 12:17 PM Re: Darker Side.... (PSU) [Re: catfish86]
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
Originally Posted By: catfish86
Interesting. The stadium proudly announced that they collected 22k at the stadium with an announced attendance of 107k. How sad, if everyone had thrown in a buck, it would have been $107k. As it turns out, they didn't even average a quarter. That is Penn State. We are....Pedophile State.

The NAMBLAny Lions

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.