Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
4 registered (hike1972, VASurvivor, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443361 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#375396 - 11/15/11 12:29 PM dress play
Bradley P Offline

Loc: AR
So, I just found out something that almost made me sick to my stomach.

Just went to my grandpa's funeral and this annoying old lady came up to me and one of my best friends and said, "I use to keep you when you were real little. Oh, I would dress you up in a pretty little dress and put bubble bath on you and take pictures. You made the prettiest little girl!"

I wanted to crawl under a rug. Wtf??!!! Another lady said to me later, "I remember you use to come up to me when you were 5 and say, 'When I was a girl...' as if you really thought you use to be a girl" She just thought that was the most hysterical thing. I just looked at my friend and thought wow. Luckily, my friend knows some about my childhood issues and he just kind of looked at me like, "now I understand how messed up your family is."

#375503 - 11/16/11 09:19 AM Re: dress play [Re: Bradley P]
ksequoia Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NYC
Ah - out of the mouths of old folks. And they think that nonsense was cute. You and I are different. Had that been said to me, I'd have replied "Yeah, that put me in therapy for 30 years. Glad you got a kick out of it. Oh, and sorry for your loss. When is your time up, you old bat?"

I am sorry you lost your granddad. I hope you had a good, healthy relationship with him.

Hang in there, my friend.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.