Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (md4e, don64, OCN, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63370 Topics
443125 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#375358 - 11/15/11 05:24 AM Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen
mh6893 Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' but insists he's innocent

mad

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/15/us/pennsylvania-sandusky-case

Jack

My profile photo is me around the time of my experience.

#375375 - 11/15/11 08:34 AM Re: Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen [Re: mh6893]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
I've heard that from many, many perpetrators. It's called denial of intentions and minimization. Interesting to hear his statements via my perpetrator hearing. So typical.

#375387 - 11/15/11 10:37 AM Re: Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
It’s amazing how childish he sounded. "I threw some rocks at the windows of the old building, but I didn’t start the fire."

"Touched their legs??" WTF is THAT?? Is he SO fkd in the skull that he thinks that admission helps him? I'm just waiting for his cliché claims that the boys never objected and seemed to want it.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#375388 - 11/15/11 10:38 AM Re: Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen [Re: mh6893]
ren42 Offline

Edited by ren42 (12/29/12 06:40 AM)

#375392 - 11/15/11 11:32 AM Re: Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen [Re: ren42]
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
Sandusky's words of "horsing around" are being played on tv as I write this.

I guess Jerry Sandusky has forgotten that he admitted, twice, to having inappropriate contact with one of the boys, to the boy's mother, as police listened.

He even stated that he knew that she would not forgive him, but he hoped that G_d would.

What really disgusts me, and there are so many things that do in this case, is that Jerry Sandusky's attorney is saying that becuase the alleged victims come from impoverished environments that they are prone to lying.

WTF????

As I write this, it is being reported that at least 12 more boys have come forward. Law enforcement is not yet calling them victims, instead stating that the veracity of their statements has to be verified. And the good old standby, "we cannot comment on an ongoing investigation."

I was told by a friend here that since the Sandusky situation has hit the airwaves, a lot of guys have joined MS.

I hope they find the support and healing they so richly deserve. I hope they come to realize they are not the ones at fault and that the shame and blame belongs to those who harmed them.

Keep talking, Jerry Sandusky. Give them more rope with which to hang your sorry ass in court (criminal and civil court).

Anomalous

#375393 - 11/15/11 12:19 PM Re: Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen [Re: Anomalous]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I am aghast when I heard his words "horsing around". He did more than that and I think Ken Singer said it best above "denial of intentions and minimization" of what he had done. I understand this all too well. Let us hope everyone out there understands the perp or abuser does not see the vile nature of their deeds.

Jerry loves to talk about himself, that led to his success in fundraising--talking of everything he did, making people believe he is such a wonderful person and how much he did for everyone. However, people who create this facade generally have a hidden side. I have come to learn, people that do good things and do not give self accolades are truly the people who are doing it for the good of others and not themselves. Jerry you will have your day and others will see you for the lowest of low in the slammer.

#375408 - 11/15/11 03:11 PM Re: Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen [Re: KMCINVA]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
He has the clear characteristics of being a sociopath.

See my earlier post:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...5338#Post375338

What I have heard from qualified sources is that very, very few sociopaths ever change. They're incapable of changing thir spots. They like themselves they way they are. If they seem to cry, it's only because they got caught.

I don't see anything wrong with giving it a label.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (11/15/11 03:15 PM)

#375416 - 11/15/11 05:23 PM Re: Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen [Re: pufferfish]
just me Offline

Yup!

#375417 - 11/15/11 05:38 PM Re: Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen [Re: pufferfish]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Originally Posted By: pufferfish
He has the clear characteristics of being a sociopath.

See my earlier post:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...5338#Post375338

What I have heard from qualified sources is that very, very few sociopaths ever change. They're incapable of changing thir spots. They like themselves they way they are. If they seem to cry, it's only because they got caught.

I don't see anything wrong with giving it a label.

Puffer

Yes, sociopath indeed. He is classic. Now that there is so much news coverage of all this, he can't stand it that he's not in the limelight with it, so he has to come forward and give his take on it. What a sack of shit.

#375462 - 11/15/11 11:25 PM Re: Sandusky admits he 'horsed around,' claims innocen [Re: EGL]
mh6893 Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
If the allegations are true, this guys has been lying for decades, so why would he stop lying now when his freedom is on the line? He wouldn't.

If the allegations are not true, what motivation would 8 different child victims have to make up such stories? They don't have any.

Has there ever been a person accused by so many people over such a long time that ended up being innocent? I've never heard of it.

Jack

My profile photo is me around the time of my experience.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.