Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (EchoSoul, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447925 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#374863 - 11/10/11 08:47 AM Riots at PSU....
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I sit here thinking about this....

I'm utterly offended that people riot over the firing of Paterno...

Where were the riots over the fact that children were harmed under the noses of those in charge?

Seriously???

Basically what the actions of the people say is: "Golly, we're sorry some kids were hurt, but were outraged and pissed that they fired someone famous who failed to protect those children!"

It's time's like these that the priorities of the American people become utterly and clearly evident.

Americans care more about football and sports than their own children.

#374868 - 11/10/11 09:16 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: JustScott]
kb8715 Offline
MaleSurvivor

No way Scott. It was an emotional outpouring of young men and women who have been overwhelemd in days on an issue that we barely comprehend.

I spoke to my son and his best friend before during and after the riot. I knew damn well he would be there and nothing would hold him back. He knows right and wrong, he knew Patterno and Spainer had to go, he sure as hell knows abuse is a horrid thing.

He and the very good young men and women he is friends with on that campus were out there venting their full frustrations.

I wont generalize and speak for 40,000 undergrads who live there, but the ones I know personally got this right and I am very proud of them.

#374869 - 11/10/11 09:24 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: kb8715]
wayne9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: alabama
x2 justscott........the worlds priorities are so screwed up...Children were abused and adults who knew about did nothing to protect them.......

#374870 - 11/10/11 09:42 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: wayne9]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Just reading an article--concern about loss of money to the school--how about loss and robbing a child of his childhood--the value is incalculable. Pisses me off and I am letting it get to me. It is definitely a trigger for me. I hurt for myself and the victims I do not even know. I know what hell they will live.

#374871 - 11/10/11 09:45 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: KMCINVA]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I'm sure not all the rioters are there supporting paterno, I get that, but all the articles about it make clear that people were demanding that paterno be brought back.

I too am always proud of anyone who takes a stand on issues like this. Sadly though from the news articles I've read and many of the comments/responses posted to them.... we who would tear down the world to save a child, are in the minority.

#374873 - 11/10/11 09:53 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: JustScott]
wayne9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: alabama
How they can riot because they want him back........I cannot see how any sane person could want or think he should get his job back. I do understand young people needing to vent. But these are college students. Aren't they mature enough to see what has happened. Children were being abused and a person with the authority as JoePa doesn't follow up enough that this never went further than "he told someone above him" and that's all he thought he should do......HEll NO! He was trying to cover up for the pride on Penn St.

#374886 - 11/10/11 12:02 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: JustScott]
rws0912 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pa
I AGREE !!! What about the victims?!

Seriously the students are soo worried about a football coach; I thought they were there to learn!? At least now people know this really happens

In Peace

#374887 - 11/10/11 12:21 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: rws0912]
Hopefulone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ontario
This whole thing is devastating me. These boys are lost in the details...just as most of us here were. My heart is breaking for them. How could any of those involved have stopped talking before that monster was behind bars. They're all guilty...all who knew about it and didn't make sure it was stopped. I'm scared for humanity. People are rioting because a stupid sports coach was fired. Who is rioting for those boys? Who is rioting for us!?

#374890 - 11/10/11 01:21 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Hopefulone]
kb8715 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Please read their student paper @ PSU. Read their own voice and see how students there are responding.

Don't stereotype any more than any of us wish to be painted in a broad way either....

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2011/11/07/editorial_sandusky.aspx

#374999 - 11/11/11 04:06 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: kb8715]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Anywhere, USA
As far as I'm concerned the people who could have intervened and put a stop to this monster, turned a blind eye thereby making themselves complicit with his actions. I hope they rot.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing...

Edited by Rusty563 (11/11/11 04:11 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOkMSf-F14

#375001 - 11/11/11 04:13 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Rusty563]
LN3(SS) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MD
They are rioting because they are in the right.

Joe Paterno should not have been fired. He did exactly what the law required of him as a mandated reporter in Pennsylvania. He reported it up his chain of command. He did not enable it or turn a blind eye to it. As far as I am concerned, he should get his job back.

My question is: Why are WE not rioting FOR Joe Paterno? Why are we not supporting a person that spoke up for the victims?

Brian

"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)

#375003 - 11/11/11 04:19 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: LN3(SS)]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I am sorry I disagree. Maybe he followed the law--but Paterno was is a smart--once you hear inappropriate acts on a child one would ask for specifics and not pass along a broad statement. Second, did he follow up to ensure the issue was properly addressed. Thirdly, Paterno was the campus icon who espoused morality and ethical behavior. He talked the talk but did he walk the talk to ensure these children were safe? I am sorry he had knowledge and should have protected the children. We are here because how many predators were allowed to continue to prey on children because no one did anything.

#375004 - 11/11/11 04:24 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Rusty563]
mickeyg1375 Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
A report I just heard was of rumors, not yet proven, that sandusky may have pimped boys out to donors. The official grand jury indictment is available, but is extremely graphic, so beware if you tend to trigger too badly. Sandusky was indicted on 40 counts.

#375006 - 11/11/11 04:56 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: mickeyg1375]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I also read they are investigating Sandusky in San Antonio TX for abuse on one of the victims when PSU was playing there. I also saw what you mentioned about using the boys from the Second Mile and passing them around to other predators. If true, how could it have kept silent so long? Those poor boys.

#375035 - 11/11/11 11:02 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: KMCINVA]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

My Question Is: Why is no one rioting for the children?

Paterno had a million plus a year salary, so he's set until he dies. The children are the one's alone with little to nothing and all people scream and care about is one man's job?

Seriously, there are FAR FAR FAR more important things in this world than a stupid sport.

#375106 - 11/12/11 03:27 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: JustScott]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Again, I repeat: Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

#375109 - 11/12/11 05:13 PM - [Re: LN3(SS)]
exhale Offline
MaleSurvivor

-

Edited by exhale (01/13/13 11:31 PM)

#375110 - 11/12/11 05:22 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: exhale]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I agree with you exhale. Anyone who had knowledge and did not come forward should not be revered in anyway. He allowed it to go on and ruin more children's lives. He was not alone, others in the chain of command are also responsible. I can only image if everyone who ever saw any abuse stepped forward how many lives would have been spared the pain of CSA over time?

#375112 - 11/12/11 05:48 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: KMCINVA]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
If anyone reads or knows my story, this is the exact, same mentality I faced ALL through seven years of active abuse in my shitty-little, sports-orients home town of DANVERS Massachusetts.

The masses are too self-centered and pigish to even examine themselves in the mirror. Humanity, by its very nature hates mirrors.

But what to do about Penn...? I think back on one of the horrible 1980s slaughters at a California McDonalds. Immediately following all neccesary investigations, the building was torn-down and grassed-over.

I say, with all seriousness; "tear-down the Penn State Football program NOW and for ever!!!" The sports leadership at Penn has shown its true colors...its regard for children...its entirely entitled and self centered ways. There is NO FKG reason to keep it! NONE!!!! It was an institution built upon poison, it now needs for REAL men of TRUE character to stand-up and destroy it.

People throw righteous shit-fits when a sex offender moves within ten miles of their home. Where's the consistent reaction for an actual baby-rape factory? There is none and there never will be.

#375115 - 11/12/11 06:13 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: JustScott]
Frankly Offline
MaleSurvivor

My two cents is that each of the victims was isolated and likely knew not of the other victims. All of the adults who knew were supporting the perpetrator.

The solution to the greater problem is for us to overcome out shame. When the power of us becomes great enough, the shame will be where it properly needs to be placed, on the perpetrators and the networks that support them.

That is why I am here, to tip the shame away from me and onto the perpetrator. We can only do this together.

Thanks.

#375121 - 11/12/11 08:11 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Rusty563]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Peace,Rainbows & Healing

Edited by lapchinj (03/18/13 12:11 AM)

#375124 - 11/12/11 08:40 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: lapchinj]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Jeff,

I agree with you. The kid who finally reported it is the real hero.

Puffer

#375150 - 11/13/11 12:50 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: pufferfish]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Peace,Rainbows & Healing

#375181 - 11/13/11 01:56 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: LN3(SS)]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: LN3(SS)

Joe Paterno should not have been fired. He did exactly what the law required of him as a mandated reporter in Pennsylvania. He reported it up his chain of command. He did not enable it or turn a blind eye to it. As far as I am concerned, he should get his job back.

My question is: Why are WE not rioting FOR Joe Paterno? Why are we not supporting a person that spoke up for the victims?

Brian

I appreciate Brian for his courage in speaking his beliefs. I have struggled with this issue myself. I'm not a Penn State student or alumni, but appreciate the fact that Paterno was a true father figure to the students there. His fall is truly tragic.

But let's look at this with a less prejudiced eye. Taking it "up the chain of command" is not only morally insufficient in this case, but may in fact be legally insufficient. And I differ with you that he did indeed "turn a blind eye". Despite his reporting this up the chain almost ten years ago, he HAD to be curious why Sandusky still roamed the free earth with free reign among us with little boys in tow.

I'm sorry, Brian, but I see a glaring "blind eye" on Paterno's part that I cannot reconcile with any logic or critical intelligence. With all due respect, could the "blind eye" actually be yours?

That said, and certainly with a heavy heart for Paterno, I still maintain that his firing is entirely appropriate. My only caveat is that an immediate, preemptive and enthusiastic resignation would have been even better. His heart should have been heavy for those kids that he let down.

By offering to slowly wade out into retirement, he amply demonstrated that he just didn't get it. I wonder now if the university decided he was going to be OUT either way, but extended him the opportunity to step down with some dignity. Seeing him equivocate, I don't blame them for summarily firing him.

I would say to Brian that the situation with Paterno is emblematic of the entire problem. The adults are maneuvering to ensure the best outcome for themselves and their institutions. Scurrying like rats on a sinking ship, some have been set up to take the fall while others are tending to their defense. The children - who by nature are powerless - take the ultimate fall.

It is terribly ironic that this entire tragedy occurred because children were manipulated into assuming entirely inappropriate sexual roles - as if they were adults. The REAL adults are acting as selfish children in their frantic political and legal maneuvering to escape responsibility.

It's all quite upside down.

The wonderful grace that is still left for Paterno is that this is a unique opportunity for him. He can step up and be even MORE the adult. He needs to act like the father his students regard him as. He needs to own the problem as much as he can - in essence hold a candle for these kids by demonstrating that level of regard.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#375186 - 11/13/11 02:41 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Chase Eric]
Avery46 Offline

I hate conflict as must of us do but, I must add: ALL of the adults in this sexual abuse scandal MISSED out. It is appalling that those who witnessed it (McQuery) and those who were told did NOTHING to stop it then.

It is plain and simple for me.

#375204 - 11/13/11 06:43 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Avery46]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Peace,Rainbows & Healing

#375258 - 11/14/11 02:28 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Frankly]
looking2heal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: pa
the ncaa should make psu forfeit every game sandusky was head coach after the 1st report and nothing was done....they should forfeit every game that sandusky was allowed to have an office on campus after he was fired....there was a recuit in SC that puts sandusky in SC still recuiting for psu....paterno SHOULDNT BE REWARD AS THE ALL TIME WINNEST COACH!!!!

#375309 - 11/14/11 06:51 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: looking2heal]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'd love to remember the entire collection of football program leaders as sitting in a closed garage with a running car. Sweet!!!

#375313 - 11/14/11 07:13 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Still]
ShOHIO Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
take a look at this article, I think this sums up a lot and the writer hits the Penn State Campus right were it needs to.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7233704/the-brutal-truth-penn-state

It can also be found at Grantland.com

Be Strong.

Scot

GROW MY BROTHERS AND STAY STRONG,FOR YOU ARE YOUR STRENGTH!

#375318 - 11/14/11 08:36 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: ShOHIO]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Scot,

That's a perfectly stark article. Fully, disgustingly stark...and true.

#375329 - 11/14/11 10:04 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: ShOHIO]
TheTwoOfUs Offline

Raw. Blunt. Brutal. And perfectly written, completely truthful. Said so much better than I could ever say it myself.

Know this : if it had been one of MY boys (I am a father of 5; three boys and two girls, ranging from 17 down to 6) - if it had been one of MY boys, I would have needed about a dozen MP's to hogtie me down and send me to Antarctica on a one-way trip for a very long time. I get ferociously protective of my children. Always, always have been. I get just as ferociously protective of ANY child.

Children are to be nurtured and loved. NOT abused. ONE case is one case too many!

Adapt. Overcome. Survive.

#375334 - 11/14/11 10:47 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: TheTwoOfUs]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: TheTwoOfUs
...I get ferociously protective of my children. Always, always have been. I get just as ferociously protective of ANY child.

I don't have kids, but when my sister had her boy, she told me she finally and instinctively understood bears. The maternal protective sense she had overcame her as a sudden, unexpected instinct. If you dared to get near her "cub", she'd knock your head off with a single swipe (both bears AND my diminutive little sister!) smile

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#375338 - 11/14/11 11:45 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Chase Eric]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

I heard a snippet of the Sandusky interview.

I've read two books on sociopaths. I've experienced abuse from them. I don't like them.

We as the public do not understand how dangerous they are. And they are more dangerous because:

They are often very persuasive.
They don't have feelings for their victims.
They feel that their victims deserved it.
They don't flinch under pressure because their emotional self is not connected to their thinking.
They are manipulative.
They are good liars.
They are motivated to help themselves and they don't care about who they hurt to do so.
They don't care if they destroy you. They're mainly interested in themselves.
They know how to make themselves look good.

The Sociopath Next Door, by Martha Stout.
http://www.amazon.com/Sociopath-Next-Door-Martha-Stout/dp/0767915828/

Don't Let Jerks Get The Best Of You Advice For Dealing With Difficult People, by Paul Meier M.D
http://www.amazon.com/Jerks-Advice-Dealing-Difficult-People/dp/0785280197/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky

He's a pro at convincing people that he's a nice guy and harmless.

Avery has the right perspective:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...5190#Post375190

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (11/14/11 11:58 PM)

#375345 - 11/15/11 12:25 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: pufferfish]
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
****** TRIGGER ALERT ********

I am so sickened by what I have learned, and heard, over the past week, I don't know where to begin.

Jerry Sandusky, Penn State's once #2 coach was "fired" when he was only 55. Back then, Sports Illustrated reported that Sandusky didn't want to play 2nd fiddle to Joe Paterno for the rest of his life. But as good as Sandusky was as a coach, he turned down the university in Maryland's offer to be their head coach.

The sad truth is, Maryland decided they did not want Sandusky around. It seems that the misdeeds of Sandusky were only secret to the public. No other university wanted Sandusky around. They all seemed to have known of his dirty little secret.

Back when Sandusky was fired, Penn State had the opportunity to come clean and to say they cleaned a pariah from their ranks. They could have been the heroes, in more than one way. They could have saved counltess boys from the horror of being raped.

Instead, Penn State chose to keep Sandusky's secrets. The tens of millions (approximately $50 million/ year, or more) brought in from football was worth more to them than the safety of young boys.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Penn State did just that.

They permitted the fired Sandusky to keep an office on campus, and Penn State provided his internet access. They also let him keep the keys to the kingdom, or at least the locker room.

It was no secret that Jerry Sandusky was frequently in the company of young boys. The agent who booked the flights and hotel rooms as well as set the seating arrangements for dinners was always aware of who, and how old, Sandusky's "company" was. Sandusky was never accompanied by his wife, but he was always in the company of young boys.

Though eyebrows might have been raised, no one raised their voice.

Which is not entirely true.

One of Sandusky's victims did come forward in 1998. Police were witness to Sandusky admitting his misdeeds to the mother, even going so far as to acknowledge that she would never forgive him, but that he hoped that G_d would. Yet the D.A. at the time, Ray Gricar, said there wasn't enough "evidence" to bring forth a case that he could win.

This is the same D.A. that disappeared in 2005 and who his family had declared deceased by a court in July, 2011. The only thing ever found was his laptop, minus the hard drive, which was found at a later date. Information on how to destroy data on a hard drive was also found.

Penn State and Second Mile are conducting "internal investigations." I think those investigations need to be conducted, but by independent third parties. Neither Penn State nor Second Mile can be trusted to reveal the truth at this point. They both have too much money to lose. What incentive do they have to be truthful when the truth has been covered up for so long?

The judge that let Sandusky loose is a judge who has worked with his charity.

I would also like to see forensic accountants look through the books of both Penn State and Second Mile. Something tells me they would find some very interesting transactions.

The media is reporting that there are "only" eight victims. Since Sandusky has had access to young boys since at least 1977 it is unlikely the number of victims is only eight. And if what is surmised is true, namely that Sandusky made boys available to the wealthy donors to the charity, then he is even more depraved than words can describe. And if he did make boys available to others, I hope every one of the people who abused those boys gets their names and faces plastered on billboards across the country. I also hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and they are raked over the coals by civil judgements.

As for Mc Creary (sp?) -- the idiot who heard AND saw Sandusky raping a boy and who walked away.... there is a special place in hell for him. He has stated that "both" saw him.

Did he look into that young boy's eyes? Did he see the fear? The humiliation? The pleading for help?

Did he care?

What did he see in Jerry Sandusky's eyes? The threat that if he told he would lose his job, jsut as the janitor(s) would and that he would never coach again, anywhere?

As saddened as I am to say this, I can almost understand the reticence of the janitor to say anything. Jobs are hard to find, and good jobs with benefits, and a free college education are even rarer.

But what is Mc Creary's excuse? He witnessed, first hand, what Sandusky was doing, yet he said NOTHING.

Oh, he called his daddy, and the next day he told Joe Paterno.

Why didn't he run into Sandusky and knock him to the ground? Why didn't he grab that kid and run?

Why didn't anyone do anything they should have done?

Sadly, the answer is money.

There was too much of it to be made, and too much of it to be lost. So they tried to sweep the problem under the rug, hoping that it would just "go away."

But what did they think would "go away?"

Sandusky's behavior? That wasn't going to change without intervention.

The pain the boys experienced as a result of being raped?

We all know that doesn't just "go away."

Everyone at Penn State, and the detective and the missing D.A. all dropped their responsibilities. As a result, countless boys have been harmed.

Yet to listen to people talking, you would swear it was the boys who were raped who are the villians. "They" have ruined everything by speaking the truth. Poor Joe Paterno, who was supposed to retire at the end of this year, has lost his job. A few others at Penn State have stepped down or have been fired. The CEO of Second Mile has resigned.

My heart bleeds.....

for the boys who have been raped by Sandusky, and who are being vilified by those who would rather keep their collective heads up their collective asses and not see the terrible truth.

Sandusky's mouthpiece is now using the fact that the boys who Sandusky raped come from disadvantaged financial means to "justify" saying the boys are lying.

Does poverty mean one cannot tell the truth?

We all know that having money is no guarantee of truth telling or of moral behavior, or those at Penn State would have acted years ago to put a stop to Sandusky, rather than keeping his dirty little secrets.

Some say the football team should not "suffer" as a result of the wrong doing of Sandusky.

While the current players might not have had specific knowledge or be complicit in Sandusky's behavior, it is the millions of dollars generated because of their football program that Sandusky was permitted to do as he pleased for so long. It is also the reason why the university, and all of those so far named, turned a blind eye and never did anything to report Sandusky to the authorities.

Penn State can have as many moments of silence as they choose, but it won't change the reality for far too many young boys who now live with the horror and trauma of being raped.

Joe Paterno has vowed to spend the rest of his life "helping" the university.

Really?

Helping them --- how? By maintaining the lie that you didn't know anything about Sandusky's behavior? By maintining the silence you have kept for years? How much has Penn State paid for your allegiance, Mr. Paterno?

I have yet to hear Penn State offer to pay for counseling for those who were raped by Sandusky. I have yet to hear Penn State encourage all of Sandusky's victims to come forward so they can get the help they so desperately need.

Penn State no longer has to worry that if they make an admission that they will be paying civil lawsuits. I would say that is pretty much a given.

What remains to be seen is to how many of Jerry Sandusky's victims those lawsuits will be paid.

My heart breaks for those boys, and there are many more than the eight noted in the grand jury indictment. How many more remains to be seen.

I hope all who have been harmed by Jerry Sandusky find the courage to come forward. Let them put the shame where it belongs -- on Jerry Sandusky.

I hope the boys/ men raped by Jerry Sandusky come forward so they can finally get the help they need, and deserve.

This dirty secret that every football program seemed to know, and about which they kept silent is no longer a secret. Let Jerry Sandusky bow his head in shame. Let him hide behind closed windows and doors. Let him feel the enormity of what he has done.

Penn State has made countless millions of dollars from their football program. Let them now use that money to help those who never should have been harmed, instead of using it to pay a team of attorneys to further cover their assets.

Anomalous

#375516 - 11/16/11 11:45 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Anomalous]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I don't know if this is appropriate for me to add to this thread especially following Anomalous' statement (thank you) but I don't want us to forget who else who turned a blind eye to this travesty - District Judge Leslie Dutchcot. Read this article:

http://deadspin.com/5859075/judge-who-se...-mile-volunteer

She just patted her ole pal on the back and sent him on his way.

Rusty

Edited by Ken Singer, LCSW (11/16/11 01:11 PM)
Edit Reason: possible incitement for violence. Sentence removed.

#375518 - 11/16/11 11:58 AM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Anomalous]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Anomalous
As for Mc Creary (sp?) -- the idiot who heard AND saw Sandusky raping a boy and who walked away.... there is a special place in hell for him. He has stated that "both" saw him.

Did he look into that young boy's eyes? Did he see the fear? The humiliation? The pleading for help?

Did he care?

He gave an interview on his front porch last night or this morning. He explained that he didn't do "nothing." "I tried...I tried to stop him...I did something." But the poor tower or ego power says his nerves are frazzled. He "feels like a snow globe."

HE FEELS LIKE A SNOW GLOBE! Someone stop this planet PLEASE....we GOTTA kick this little turd off. shit....I just puked on my computer!

#375519 - 11/16/11 12:06 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Rusty563]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I found the links to District Court. You can email the Court Administrator at:

http://www.co.centre.pa.us/271.asp (the judge doesn't have an email address)However, if you're brave enough you can call, fas or write here at:

District Judge Leslie A. Dutchcot
Serves the Townships of College, Ferguson, Halfmoon, and Patton
District 49-2-01
1524 West College Avenue, Box 11
State College, PA 16801
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Directions: Map
Phone: (814) 237-4981
Fax: (814) 231-1429

The District Attorney's office at:
http://www.co.centre.pa.us/da/default.asp

I'm planning on emailing both offices to have my voice heard.

Rusty

#375520 - 11/16/11 12:08 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Rusty563]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yeah, A F___KING SNOW GLOBE!!! Did you notice that there wasn't a hint of remorse on his face? It was GD smirk!!!!

#375525 - 11/16/11 12:23 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Rusty563]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
==TRIGGER!==

If WITNESSING a child being raped makes you feel like a Snow Globe, imagine (or for many of us, REMEMBER) how it makes the child feel.

And is it my bedeviled imagination, or is this Sandusky business getting weirder every day?

BTW, how DOES a snow globe feel? I thought they liked being "all shook up."

John

#375532 - 11/16/11 01:15 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: unhappycamper]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
Gentlemen:
You can email the people involved with the case but remember that threats of violence will turn some people off and/or get you into trouble.

I'm referring to Rusty's statement at 11:45a.

#375536 - 11/16/11 01:44 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I mean no harm and I agree with Mr. Singer. I'm more likely to send one off to the DA's office because they're more likely to take a writ or appeal and file a Motion and order for the judge to recuse herself, rather than the court Adminstrator who's more likely to put my email in file 13 than bring it to the judge. That said, I'll be very respectful because I wouldn't want to bring any undue negative attention to MS or risk any legal action against myself. On this you can rely.

Rusty

Edited by Rusty563 (11/16/11 02:16 PM)

#375730 - 11/17/11 01:32 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: LN3(SS)]
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
Originally Posted By: LN3(SS)

Brian

Joe Paterno is on the board of The Second Mile. As such he did not have any "Chain of command" over him and that position (honorary or not) carried with it a responsibility to report every incident ever relayed to him directly to law enforcement.

Let's stop trying to defend him on the basis of his lessor obligations stemming from his position at Penn State.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.