Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 66 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62521 Topics
438140 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#375536 - 11/16/11 01:44 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Anywhere, USA
I mean no harm and I agree with Mr. Singer. I'm more likely to send one off to the DA's office because they're more likely to take a writ or appeal and file a Motion and order for the judge to recuse herself, rather than the court Adminstrator who's more likely to put my email in file 13 than bring it to the judge. That said, I'll be very respectful because I wouldn't want to bring any undue negative attention to MS or risk any legal action against myself. On this you can rely.

Rusty

Edited by Rusty563 (11/16/11 02:16 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOkMSf-F14

#375730 - 11/17/11 01:32 PM Re: Riots at PSU.... [Re: LN3(SS)]
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
Originally Posted By: LN3(SS)
They are rioting because they are in the right.

Joe Paterno should not have been fired. He did exactly what the law required of him as a mandated reporter in Pennsylvania. He reported it up his chain of command. He did not enable it or turn a blind eye to it. As far as I am concerned, he should get his job back.

My question is: Why are WE not rioting FOR Joe Paterno? Why are we not supporting a person that spoke up for the victims?

Brian

Joe Paterno is on the board of The Second Mile. As such he did not have any "Chain of command" over him and that position (honorary or not) carried with it a responsibility to report every incident ever relayed to him directly to law enforcement.

Let's stop trying to defend him on the basis of his lessor obligations stemming from his position at Penn State.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.