Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (manipulated, traveler), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64205 Topics
448046 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#374968 - 11/11/11 08:22 AM Re: Penn State Football [Re: lucylives]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: lucylives
Seriously, I am so pissed right now I am beyond myself! Shame on McQueary, spineless ass. How could yu walk in and see that and walk out??? I wonder if he has kids and how he would feel if someone was raping his child and an adult walked in, saw it and left.

Examine the big-picture here: What is the culture within that football program to make McQueary's actions possible? This fkr had to call his FATHER to see what the right thing to do was?? Paterno and Compnay is to blame for an organizational culture that enabled such bold horror.

#374979 - 11/11/11 10:50 AM Re: Penn State Football [Re: Still]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
I can understand that someone who witnessed such a thing would call his Dad about it, but I can't understand =not intervening on the spot,= if only to shout "Hey, what's going on?" (Personally, I'd probably be doing time right now for assaulting the perp, but that's just me! wink At least the boy would have been spared a few minutes of abuse.)

John

#374980 - 11/11/11 10:53 AM Re: Penn State Football [Re: RollerCoaster]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
Rollercoaster:

It might not be totally bad for the media to stay away from the young victims for a while. Meanwhile, it sounds like some of the attorneys and public figures who advocate for CSA victims are in touch with the victims, to make sure they aren't forgotten.

But I agree, one more sob story for Paterno and I'll barf on my keyboard!

John

#375114 - 11/12/11 06:13 PM Re: Penn State Football [Re: unhappycamper]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Just gonna repeat this here in case any F&F wish to comment.

If anyone reads or knows my story, this is the exact, same mentality I faced ALL through seven years of active abuse in my shitty-little, sports-orients home town of DANVERS Massachusetts.

The masses are too self-centered and pigish to even examine themselves in the mirror. Humanity, by its very nature hates mirrors.

But what to do about Penn...? I think back on one of the horrible 1980s slaughters at a California McDonalds. Immediately following all neccesary investigations, the building was torn-down and grassed-over.

I say, with all seriousness; "tear-down the Penn State Football program NOW and for ever!!!" The sports leadership at Penn has shown its true colors...its regard for children...its entirely entitled and self centered ways. There is NO FKG reason to keep it! NONE!!!! It was an institution built upon poison, it now needs for REAL men of TRUE character to stand-up and destroy it.

People throw righteous shit-fits when a sex offender moves within ten miles of their home. Where's the consistent reaction for an actual baby-rape factory? There is none and there never will be.

#375120 - 11/12/11 08:07 PM Re: Penn State Football [Re: RollerCoaster]
surflife2007 Offline

Originally Posted By: RollerCoaster

Very few people are talking about how to help the victims, because most of them have no clue what it is like to be a victim. People need to be educated, people need to educated more on this issue.

If one in every six of our amazing men in this country are victims of sexual abuse don't you think there are enough of them out there that do know what it feels like to be a victim?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.