Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
7 registered (Suwanee, 96789594, ethereo222, Doubter, sorryson, 2 invisible), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63230 Topics
442160 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#374559 - 11/07/11 01:30 PM Penn State Football
Gretta Offline

Big exposure on the Penn State football program. The grand jury report is very detailed and difficult to read. ***THE ARTICLE CONTAINS MAJOR TRIGGERS*** If you can handle it, you can google it and read it. I am happy to say that Jerry Sandusky will be going to jail for a very long time. The question is who else should go to jail?

I think Penn State University should be held responsible for the tremendous amount of covering up they did when they had more than one eye witness accounts of actual abuse! Isn't that crazy even after someone sees it they don't believe it!

I am proud of the brave survivors who came forward to tell their stories. I give them so much credit!
He started a home for troubled boys and then sexually abused them. Oh this man deserves to rot in hell. I am still working on my anger issues but it's hard when you read this stuff.

Edited by Gretta (11/07/11 01:31 PM)

#374575 - 11/07/11 03:15 PM Re: Penn State Football [Re: Gretta]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
Well, if he doesn't rot in hell, then it'll be a long, cold day there, until I support another of their annual funraisers. All kidding aside, once in prison, Sandusky will get his in the end.

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#374576 - 11/07/11 03:20 PM Re: Penn State Football [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Hell for him will be playing a continual football game in freezing weather. Drizzle and sleet running down his neck. On one team will be him alone facing a team of small angry boys. Everything he does to try to win will turn to s--t. They will beat the tar out of him in every play. He will be continually humiliated by the little boys. The boys turn out to be holographic images so that they aren't really there. The game will go on and on and they will rub his face in the mud.

#374654 - 11/08/11 01:19 PM Re: Penn State Football [Re: pufferfish]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
Hell for Sandusky will be the short time he spends in prison before he gets Jailhouse Justice.

#374656 - 11/08/11 01:25 PM Re: Penn State Football [Re: unhappycamper]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
***TRIGGER WARNING*** - FISSY IS BEING A WISE-ASS AGAIN...

Yup, John. It's like I said, he'll get his in the end (literally, over and over).

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#374856 - 11/10/11 07:42 AM Re: Penn State Football [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Gretta Offline

Joe Pa has been fired and so has the president of Penn State. I am proud the board has taken these two actions. Still more to do. Don't cry for Joe pa cry for the victims and their recovery.

#374858 - 11/10/11 07:59 AM Re: Penn State Football [Re: Gretta]
GoodHope Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was PISSED at anyone who suggests that Paterno met his moral obligation. He and everyone else with the tiniest bit of knowledge about the possibility of a crime have an obligation to call the police. Let them sort out truth or fiction of you doubt the veracity of the eye witness account who had everything to lose by coming forward. And mcQueary should have called the cops, his pops and then Patrrno in that order. He saw a rape In progress-911 immediately! Sheesh!

#374859 - 11/10/11 08:08 AM Re: Penn State Football [Re: GoodHope]
GoodHope Offline
MaleSurvivor

I think I am going to start asking people who say they met the moral obligation if they were the child(ren) raped AFTER the child McQueary saw and told PAterno about would they still think Paterno, Curley, Schultz, Spanier and even McQueary himself met their moral obligation. They are partially responsible for every offense that could have been prevented had Sandusky been convicted after the first or second eyewitness account (janitors or McQueary).

#374862 - 11/10/11 08:21 AM Re: Penn State Football [Re: GoodHope]
Gretta Offline

How about it 911! Are you kidding me????

#374895 - 11/10/11 01:57 PM Re: Penn State Football [Re: Gretta]
Gretta Offline

Hey I was thinking we were looking for a way to raise awareness about this stuff. I would say this Penn State thing is major awareness.

First it is a great opportunity for people to talk to your kids. My kids are into football and we actually went to Penn State to see a game last year. This tragedy was a great way to talk to my 8 year old. His eyes were so wide but better to know then to not know. This was not a creepy guy on the corner or in a dark alley this was a well respected football coach that commanded the attention of many. This changes the face of who people think molest.

Second it can send a message to people who witness and walk away. Administrations will take this kind of thing much more serious than before.

It's terrible but Male Child Sexual Abuse now has major awareness.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.