Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
6 registered (BraveFalcon, bluesky, 4 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63638 Topics
444461 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#373507 - 10/27/11 11:08 AM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: mike13]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my fraternal brothers.

Healing Circles are a huge tool in my recovery.

It is in a SAFE place. A closed safe room.

What is said there stays there. Let it all hang out.

Rant, rage, shout. You will not be judged.

You will receive all the compassion, understanding & love that each and everyone of us so richly deserves.

You might not agree with some of our help.
We are not there to hurt you in anyway nor do we ever want to alienate you.

Give it a try.

Heal well, my brothers, heal well.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#373561 - 10/27/11 09:04 PM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: mike13]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Peace,Rainbows & Healing

Edited by lapchinj (03/17/13 08:15 PM)

#375645 - 11/17/11 12:14 AM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: lapchinj]
Asmodeus Offline

Loc: Vestavia, Alabama, USA
I'll be there if I can on Sunday. I'm not sure whether I'll say anything or not. I never know how to join the conversations in online chats but I do want to see how it goes.

#375653 - 11/17/11 12:41 AM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: Asmodeus]
Asmodeus Offline

I might not make it Sunday night. The screen on my computer got busted and it hurts to look at it. I've been using a wii for internet access but it wasn't able to handle it when I tried checking out the chat room a few minutes ago.

#375655 - 11/17/11 12:57 AM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: Asmodeus]
George E. Offline

Loc: Kent, Washington
how does it work? How do you get to participate?

#375754 - 11/17/11 03:27 PM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: George E.]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
My brothers,

To participate in a healing circle just be in the chat room on either a Sunday or a Wednesday evening before 7pm Eastern time. When the moderator comes on line he will ask anyone here for the healing circle please type HC. Do just that.
Then he will leave chat and go set up the room. When he has the SAFE room set up you will see a screen pop up ACCEPT or not. Click on accept and then you will be in a safe room. "Safe room" means that only those in that room can see and read what we are talking about. What we discuss in there stays there.
The moderator runs the healing circle. He will in the beginning ask you if you desire floor time (FT). If you get the OK then you'll have a chance to speak on whatever topic you want to bring up. You don't have to speak if you wish not to. Who ever is doing the speaking and is looking for feed back (FB) on whatever is his concerns you will if you wish be able to give him advice, encouragement, etc.
The healing circle on Sunday is usually for the GBTQ (Gay/Bi/Transgender/confused community. Their concerns will be addressed. However it is OPEN to anyone and you can bring up anything that you want to discuss.

The Wednesday one is for any subject. It runs the same rules as the Sunday one. It starts at 7pm Eastern and they run for two hours. Adjust the starting times for your time zone.

On Monday evenings there is a Round Table group, again moderated and in a safe room. Any topic is discussed usually. However this one starts at 7:30pm CENTRAL. Be in the chat room prior to 7:30pm and follow the instructions.

Take advantage of all the things offered here in MS.

As ever you will receive compassion, understanding, love & hope from your fraternal brothers. You will never be judged.

Wishing you all well in healing.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#376380 - 11/21/11 08:05 PM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: mike13]
Asmodeus Offline

I guess I won't be able to make it for a while. The only computer in the house that isn't too old and too slow for online chat is in the living room where there is no privacy.

#388905 - 03/10/12 01:25 PM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: Asmodeus]
mikeyz62 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Is the meeting at 9 pm eastern or 7 pm eastern?

Mike

#396892 - 05/12/12 08:18 PM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: FormerTexan]
Jonathan64 Offline

Loc: A happy place
The true story of how one little boy learned to survive and endure.

#396913 - 05/13/12 01:57 AM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: FormerTexan]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Peace,Rainbows & Healing

Edited by lapchinj (03/17/13 08:16 PM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.