Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63117 Topics
441396 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#373274 - 10/24/11 09:30 PM Are you KIDDING ME???
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
So my supposed severe virtigo symptoms were too severe for my Doc today. Heading for an urgent CAT-Scan of the brain tomorrow (tuesday).

BTW: Pufferfish gets my Matchbox collection.

Still's Globs

New Video

#373277 - 10/24/11 10:18 PM Re: Are you KIDDING ME??? [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I'm sorry you're having such symptoms. Could it be from interaction of some strong meds?

In the cat scan, make sure it's not a black cat!

PUffer

#373284 - 10/24/11 11:24 PM Re: Are you KIDDING ME??? [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

I get a lot of headaches and eye aches. I hope that doesn't seem trivial to you with your major symptoms. Headaches come from the dissociative disorder. I think it's healing and so these are "healing headaches". The eye aches are the same. I had a bad case of strabismus/exotropia from abuse. It's healing. I do some eye exercises but it seems to be almost a spontaneous recuperation.

Allen

#373327 - 10/25/11 12:43 PM Re: Are you KIDDING ME??? [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I DO have eye-aches with this. Headaches that are like I spent a week in Tia Juana, nausea, dizzy, can't see straight...lying-down does nothing to help.

The DID has been BAD lately. The flashbacks have been among the worst ever.

So yer telling me this could be from all that?

Still's Globs

New Video

#373372 - 10/25/11 10:13 PM Re: Are you KIDDING ME??? [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

No lumps found in my mush. The brain MRI came back clean.

Thanks for the hopes and prayers.

Still's Globs

New Video

#373378 - 10/25/11 11:47 PM Re: Are you KIDDING ME??? [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Robbie,

Maybe it's a mammoth stress headache. Is your T capable of taking a good hard look at your medications to see if you're getting the right ones, and whether they are interacting with each other. And/or maybe you need one that has not been prescribed for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Allen

#374180 - 11/03/11 04:10 PM Re: Are you KIDDING ME??? [Re: Still]
Avery46 Offline

I have balance "issues" and severe headaches.

It is very interesting to hear what your going through. I am sorry your experiencing this.

How are you doing?

Avery

#374216 - 11/04/11 12:23 AM Re: Are you KIDDING ME??? [Re: Avery46]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Headaches happen with dissociative disorder. I had headaches even as a little boy. I was always asking for aspirin. I also asked for Pepto Bizmole because I already had chronic digestive problems. Some people have their eyes involved with dissociative disorder and some don't. I had strabismus and it made it difficult to learn to read.

Then as an adult when the recovery or healing journey begins, the nervous system again has to rearrange the nerve connections. It requires a lot of energy actually, so one gets hungry and craves various foods. I have regained perhaps 90% of the coordinated use of my 2 eyes. The textbooks say that it's impossible to do. But it causes eye aches and headaches.

Puffer

#381654 - 01/06/12 10:33 AM Re: Are you KIDDING ME??? [Re: pufferfish]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
DID does cause headaches and all sorts of phantom pains. If we switch a lot, one of us gets a headache. Uh! Yeah, that's complicated.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#381677 - 01/06/12 04:15 PM Re: Are you KIDDING ME??? [Re: phoenix321]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was able to get off the Transdermal Scop patches that are supposed to be really bad fer ya and HELL to ween from. I discovered Brisk ice Tea puts out about 50% of the symptoms.

I still wake up feeling like I've been drinking cardi and cokes all night though.

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.