Newest Members
myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise, kieran
12463 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blakanezebruh (43), OneWithStrength (37), Parker (45), scottyg (42)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12463 Members
74 Forums
63990 Topics
446625 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#373016 - 10/21/11 12:40 PM Truth
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
Lately l have been thinking this is the wrong site for me.

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#373046 - 10/21/11 07:23 PM Re: Truth [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

agreed and i can list a slew of reasons. its geared way too much toward adults abused as children. its public which means its not safe to truly be open, and there is a nearly zero level of response from other forum members/guys

#373089 - 10/22/11 03:24 AM Re: Truth [Re: Tyr]
Darkheart Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
I've been thinking of this a lot. I'm just wondering if anyone has any topics to discuss?

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...8711#Post348711

#373095 - 10/22/11 07:51 AM Re: Truth [Re: Darkheart]
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

i

#373103 - 10/22/11 09:46 AM Re: Truth [Re: Tyr]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

( Standing on the brake pedal )

l'm not complaining or unhappy with MS...this site has given me so much more than l have returned. My new life began like 18 months before l stumbled in on a random internet key word search and l will never forget to instant bond l felt. The unity here is like the same esprit de corps l feel for other Marines...it is the same here; CSA or ASA...don't matter to me the initial starting point, we all ended up at the same destination with many of the same wounds although we fought separate battles.
Since this is a community of honesty l will say this.
I refer quite a few non-victims, secondary victims and professionals to this site so they can better understand issues and conditions common among male survivors. It has given valuable information to them in a fast and truthful manner not found on sexual abuse/assault information sites.
Most prevention and education sites are compilations of the same info changed up a bit, but this site is the real deal.
My older sister visited this site as a guest and is the ONLY family member who is suportive and she can take details too. Man, she was tramatized by what happened to me and by reviewing posts here she felt less sorrow about my history.
Today l almost got 51-50'd because l am confronting the government...been making contact with and pissing in their bath water.
Well they sic'ed the cops on me...and they found me here in the jungle on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Been a long month...34 years ago this week was the abduction by Randy S Kraft and l wigged out on the Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta...well who ever that man was in the Pentagon who took all my calls and probably reviewed all the emails l sent...l even email my posts directly from here to gov email addresses.
703 692-7100 is his phone number...have phone numbers for lots of gov people that are hard to get.
I found out that, mandated by congress, private sector investigation companies are authorized to inspect/investigate Veterans Medical centers and programs separate from the Veterans Affairs Office of the Inspecting General.
So after a bunch of digging in the VAOIG website l found the name of a business in Spokane Washington that gets paid lots of $$$ to investigate VA Hospitals.
One thing l know from digging the truth out on what happened three decades ago is gov/military/investigative big timers have huge egos. They have bio's in sites like Linkedin.com so they are easy to find. When l call them they always say," How did you get this number?"
Another trick is to tell the desk operator you don't want to interupt...and can l just leave a voice mail...and ask for the extention number just in case you get disconnected. Then at like 2AM in the morning when l am dying of pain, psychotic, neurotic and pissed off l call and fill their voice mail with mostly psycho shit but it sure feels good and gets you on the radar real quick.
And yes l have toed the line way too far but l have laid a people/paper trail and have three copies of like 40 pounds of journal and parerwork placed with media/allies that will step forward if ANYTHING happens to me.
Psycho Survivor Doug...thats me...only l'm not the psycho one, the men who let me go is.
I was a victim of a serial killer/rapist who pred ued on Marines and young men. I knew during the event he killed Marines...he told me...and l never said a word for three decades.
Now over the past four years l have totally uncovered the cover up...but still have not given the media permission to expose the big mess.
So...today l sent a text to my buddy in Spokane Washington Marc L. on his cell phone and told him, "Countdown Initiated" he called back gave me his support.
This past two days l sent Mr. Panetta six emaiphone numbers and

Edited by men_of_hrts.dbw (10/22/11 09:47 AM)
"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#373104 - 10/22/11 09:55 AM Re: Truth [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Continued.
had a glitch with this phone pad so...

Anyway, the emails were not to harrass but to force the gov into getting me the best mental health care l need so l can get off disability and do life. This is not about shut up money...hell they sent a bunch of that already. It made me stable enough and strong enough to fight and win!

nope, ain't giong no where
Thanks for all the support here men
Doug/ Pyscho Survivor

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#373107 - 10/22/11 10:44 AM Re: Truth [Re: Tyr]
Darkheart Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
Originally Posted By: Tyr
i have plenty but i dont feel as openas i would normally when any shmoe can google my words.

Feel free to pm me bro...

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...8711#Post348711

#378908 - 12/10/11 10:41 AM Re: Truth [Re: Darkheart]
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

how are you feeling these days guy?

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.