Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
3 registered (Jude, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63788 Topics
445452 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#372993 - 10/21/11 04:38 AM Confrontation...Big Time
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
Wish me the best because l am going after the Big Timers

Veterans Affairs Office of the Inspecting General
Dept. of Defense Inspection General
Sec. of Defense; Leon Panetta
President Obama

I have tried everything to get mental health care that deals with who and what l survived during and after what happened in Oct 1977.

I have exhausted all other means of receiving help.

I have been on the phone with the Pentagon and White House today and emailing information and extensive history of this past four years since disclosure.

I have covered my back very well with the media and placed three copies of my journal, July 18th 2007-Present, with key supporters. The journal has everyone and everything from the past four years, names/dates of contact and shows the truth when compared with entries in my VA medical records.

I have also contacted Bob Filner who is Chairman of the committee on Veterans Affairs. To bad Sen. Ted Kennedy has passed.

I will initiate a media event if l do not get mental health care and my VA medical records corrected.

I am not a threat, would never harm anyone or myself, and if l go missing l have people who will uncover the conspiracy and government/military cover up that occured in So. California during the 1970's up to May 1983 when the man who abducted me was finally caught.

Pray it goes well.
Thank you,

Doug
Recon Marine

Edited by men_of_hrts.dbw (10/21/11 04:42 AM)
"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#373032 - 10/21/11 05:13 PM Re: Confrontation...Big Time [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my fraternal brother.

Best of luck on your going after the VA.

I don't know what your disability rating is if any. However i will tell you that i'm over 60%. Now that qualifies me for almost everything except dental.

I went for a routine appointment and I was wearing my MaleSurvivor T-shirt. The nurse who takes your vitals prior to you seeing your doctor asked me what the T-shirt represents and I told her. She was sorry that these things happened to me. My doctor asked me about the child sexual abuse and I told her some of my story. Well a week later I get a telephone call from a Mental Clinical Psychologist at the VA med center. She asks me to come in and have an interview with her. She tells me that the VA at this facility is trying to get a 12 week sexual abuse PTSD group together, It'll be both male & female in the group. But they need at least 6 committed individuals to try and get it off the ground. So she tells me that I am a candidate to attend. I tell her that my child sexual abuse had nothing to do with my military service. She told me i am authorized the mental help due to me being over 50% and they have to take care of anything that i need attention for. The PTSD group did get off the ground at that facility. I went on to complete the 12 week group sessions. I do not receive any rating either percent wise or monetarily wise, it was not service connected. Just the mental help.

Perhaps now that DADT is history it might be easier for you to get some much need attention.

Where are your military records? If you had seen a military doctor while on active duty about what happened to you and he duly recorded it that should be all that you need to get started. Now, I know that the military is famous for (conveniently) nearing discharge or retirement lose or remove parts of your records unbeknown to you. And it is you who has to PROVE what had happened, happened.

You might try and get help from one of those veterans organisations, ie, VFW, DAV, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America.

I wish you well as you and others surely deserve both the medical,mental help and the monetary compensation for others actions.

Not sure if this is any help to you.

Take care, my military brother-in-arms. Wishing you the best.

Heal well, my MS fraternal brother, Doug, heal well.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.. A retired "Rainbow warrior."

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#373125 - 10/22/11 04:53 PM Re: Confrontation...Big Time [Re: petercorbett]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks Pete,
Been a damn hard battle but l have hit the bullseye!
Almost got 51-50'ed when the Hilo Hawaii Police showed up but l got very lucky because of the VA people l know here in Hilo and Susan B. over in Honolulu.
Nancy from the Vet Center in Hilo saved my butt.
That Pentagon and VA folks are now getting it together. I am demanding a non-VA facility in Arizona that deals with the brain and body effects of extreme trauma...$65K a month and my phone interview a few months ago pre-qualified me for the inpatient program.
Nancy called today...a Saturday, which is highly unusual as you know. She is getting my into Honolulu at the VAMC there to get things started for longterm treatment.
My efforts to expose this cover up have been realized.
plus l have four tight Recon buddies who remember the evidence and elaborite story of The Orgy, ( my cover story to exlpain the evidence) and Nancy has been on this since yesterday.
They now admit l was double f*@ked bigtime.
So looking better but l am a mess.
Have been all along.
I minimize/maximize/miximize everything...the facts never change but l am one fried piece of meat.
Finally going to get the best possible.
I sure hit the radar, they found me in this off grid jungle in like four hours.
Those cops almost hauled me in involuntary. That was close...would have been the eighth time in three years.

Pete, alway glad to hear good stuff about the VA mental health care. Was that in Temple or Dallas?

I talked to a Sue? at Temple in 2008 and she was a very nice lady. But since the VA never believed me l never got anything but malingers' services.
Now all those mistakes they made with me are consideres Patient Rights Violations.
And they now acknowledge this.

Thank you so much for your friendship, support and sharing of yourself.
Pete, l wish you the best, you are a very compassionate man and l am glad l know you.
Your bro,
Doug

( Damn these helocopters flying by are freaking me out...even though l know they are just flying from Hilo to Kona...been on aleart for years to many )

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#373130 - 10/22/11 06:53 PM Re: Confrontation...Big Time [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Doug,

Glad that you finally got help.

You persisted and won.

Congratulations on your determination. Now the hard part & healing begins.

I get my care at the Temple, VA.

Take care my fraternal brother, Doug, wish you well in healing.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#373131 - 10/22/11 07:00 PM Re: Confrontation...Big Time [Re: petercorbett]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks IrishMoose,
Glad you survived those fires this year in Texas, some of my German friends in Bastrop were hit with it there. Best smoked sausage ever down there.

Just watched the vid you posted and as l listened l looked at your avitar foto and how could anyone hurt little Pete.

Safe: ((( Doug Hug )))

Thanks bro
PS: l will still tell the world what happened. One of my media allies was voted America's #1 true crime writer. Just got done keeping him updated.

Edited by men_of_hrts.dbw (10/22/11 07:05 PM)
Edit Reason: add post script
"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#373224 - 10/24/11 10:48 AM Re: Confrontation...Big Time [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
ShadowPianoman Offline

Loc: Iowa
It's nice to see the energy we survivors have directed at a source. I myself haven't quite mastered the channeling rage thing, actually I'm quite inept at it. But seeing you stand up gives me hope.

Best of luck to you, you have another repository if need be, but sounds like you have that whole CYA (cover your a..) thing down.

#373243 - 10/24/11 03:39 PM Re: Confrontation...Big Time [Re: ShadowPianoman]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Pianoman.
Thanks bro..l have opened a sore spot with the DoD and VAOIG.
Both are in CYA mode also

I am back at home but the fkn Pentagon sic'ed the cops on me via the FBI.
The VA has been calling promissing 100% cooperation. But l don't want their low GPA therapy, especially since they called me a liar and seeking compensation. When l disclosed in July 2007 l made a lot of money, this is about getting mental health care that can get me off disability and self-supportive again.

Well yesterday l was hauled in, damn near charged with federal felony terrorist charges for threating the media event: will climb a bridge and shut down the
I-5 Interstate and call the media support and tell the world what happened and the VA shadowing of my medical records.

So the cops told me yesterday l had to go with them.
The cops that found me Saturday did not haul me in, just warned me and said get help.
Big Shitty Mess...but my sanity has been shot so long l am desparate.

They took me to the Hilo Hospital and left.
I was evaluated, givin a anxiety pill and a taxi voucher that would get me half way home.
I was looking badly from lack of sleep, no shower in three days, stunk bad, and freaked on the internal shit plus the klonopin.
The taxi wanted to put me on the hwy because the voucher is only good for nine miles...one mile out from Keaua...like fifteen miles from home. I paid $6.40 to get to Keaua...and there was another rider going there.
At the Keaua market l was trying to figure where the Hwy was and a Vet friend called...no knowledge of current BS... he came and got me...his wife got me some food...we did not talk of the mess...they know the history.
Dave & Carolyn and Paul were there also so we all had a few beers and did not discuss my stuff...but they were so good to be with instead of home alone.
Later Dan drove me the half mile home.

The VA made it worse again...they even called my family..my mtoher who let me flounder in the streets of her town near Yosemite in California. Yup, they have no clue l am estranged by my family eccept my sisters. Fucking made me MAD AS HELL!

So, currently awaiting call back from local VA and Honolulu VA. They have been calling since Friday...Even on Saturday, which is very unusal since the VA shuts down on the weekends. Fuckers go home on Friday at 4PM.

On the ride in l figured it would be a long time before l saw pavement again...the ward was full...no room. They determined l was not a threat to my self or others... and let me go.
When l went outside to await a taxi, l bought a cig from a lady...she asked if l had a girlfriend...no shit...not bad looking woman...islander here...l told her,
"Have l died and gone to heaven?"
We laughed and smoked our cigs...l said see ya when her group left in their ride.

Another good thing was one of the cops pulled me aside, he said he has PTSD from a gun battle and was shot before he killed the shooter.
I was touched...l talked to him about night terrors and how l stimulate the Parasympathetic Nervous System to relieve the energy...how l aatch slow motion vids sync'ed to music on the internet and do stress relieving accupressure and other info.
He called me a brother, gave me a man hug as l sat in the transport and all three of them shook my hand.

So...hopefully the cop got something...he discribed how his life os falling apart, his face pigment has problems and the family left. I told hom terror so great is like putting too much electricity into a skinny wire...the insulation is fried.
Same thing happens to our axioms in the nervous system and damages our neurons perminatly...he wrote some references down.
So...what next?

Psycho Survivor
Doug

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#373257 - 10/24/11 06:20 PM Re: Confrontation...Big Time [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
ShadowPianoman Offline

Doug,
One thing I've learned from working with brain trauma and stroke victims is that even though what you said is exactly precise about the damage caused to over sparked nerves, new neurons and 'pathways' can be 'wired'. Over the course of our life our brain get's 'wired' a certain way. This can change. Back in the day, they tried removing half the brain, and the person still lived, albeit drastically changing the personality (you get that in stroke victims also, sometimes the nicest lady becomes a raging....or visa/versa), so on that front, there's hope. Not that you're going to have half a brain. :), but that we can be rewired, to what extent, I don't think anybody knows yet, so push it.

Sounds like you're well aware of reprogramming techniques. You have so much on your plate bro, but you're doing awesome. Pool your resources, you might realize you have more than you thought.

On a side note, I find it interesting that so many groups have internal 'secrets'. Some of the most awesome people I've met have been hiding in plain sight.

As we have been made well aware that we have flaws that can be used as a leverage point by whoever, 'whoever' must also have flaws.

If it gets real bad, Iowa's nice.

Keep on keepin on.

Brant

Edited by ShadowPianoman (10/24/11 06:29 PM)

#373258 - 10/24/11 06:22 PM Re: Confrontation...Big Time [Re: ShadowPianoman]
ShadowPianoman Offline

Doug,

I won't stand behind or in front of you, but I'll stand by you.

I'll be here to take the shit you can't right now, so you can get done what needs to get done.

I'm not gonna let you forget how strong you are.

Brant

Edited by ShadowPianoman (10/24/11 06:25 PM)

#373261 - 10/24/11 07:11 PM Re: Confrontation...Big Time [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
Sailor John Offline

Loc: Newfoundland & Labrador
And I thought the Canadian Veterans Service was screwed up. At least they can find your military files when they need to.

We still have to fight for every single thing we need/deserve. Our system worke the opposite of what it should be - they deny time after time - we have to prove that we need/deserve it rather than them proving that we don't need or deserve it. You get the drift.

Very well done in fighting through the bureaucratic BS. You have shown everbody in the Armed Forces the necessity of keeping a copy of your own file and/or a diary about what happens. Well done!!! You deserve everything you can get, including the very best of treatment.

Now that you are getting treatment, you will eventually get well. It will though be a long hard battle. Best of luck with this battle. It will be like your battle with VA; you will win this one as well.

WE ARE NOT VICTIMS. WE ARE THE SURVIVORS!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.