Newest Members
fromone2another, lbartgis, micro44, m75, scorpus
12702 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (66), Brant (54), Happenstance (46), jimminy (27), keeper (49), MischievousSpirit (40), skooter27 (31), vbalfour (61), whancrar (49)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12702 Members
75 Forums
65326 Topics
456855 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#363363 - 05/31/11 06:56 PM Re: Who am I? What am I? [Re: dbrannem]
Sterling Offline

Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada
I always wanted a relationship with a man! A Bond! (friendship type). But no penis.
I always wanted my own peins. ( very very small. traumatic 4 me.) I cannot not tell you how I , to thank YOU, dbrannem-for sharing and telling me and others that your ultimate fantasy is to make a relationship in which a bond with another guy!!!
Allllllll my life , all I wanted was a friend! A MALE Friend,
NOT Female, But Males!!!
I was abused so frighteningly that I couldn`t that I couldn`t leave my dad. ( Only he wasn`t my REAL dad.) ( all my life I was frightened of horror movies ,and sex and any words that had to do with killing people or words of sexually abusing kids and stuff.) Sorry I hope this is not to heavy for people!

this female ( bully, there was more than one)dad was evil..they would frighten me sooo much id didnt if I was a guy... A guy? What about being a boy? I could not get tis. My boy stuff is Done! It was Insane aat as early as one month old and even as early as in my mom`s womb. Nobody wanted me to be a boy. This is sad an ddisgusting. How do i ever forgive these monsters? I dont wish any good from them . They are like evil..as I wish they die, and painfully!I keep believing and thinking that I will have a girlfriend one day! I should deserve it. My real dad is a freak as well. I dont know what he was thinking to bring over to the scary family forever I dont want to listen to them. I developed shizoaffective disorder. Maybe on some demented level / some good came from this. Such as`spilling it on here I was a stupid kid. I never had no home. Even now I am terrified who is near me. I need friends , yet who, do I allow in , near me to sit an dlisten? I cant`tell this to everyone.. Do I go to a support group?
I just want to thank You dbrannem for sharing this. I never knew all is wanted I wanted to be ME and to feel safe to feel my feelings orf RAGE. ( I have some good ideas in helping me and others in releasing felings of stress/anxiety. )It means soooooo much. I flet soo alone , with this!I am talking about ..this fantasy clicking with a guy on an emotional level and not sexual. ( is okay if you need this. no rules if consenting between two adults-just pointing out my opinion).
I never wanted a penis. OTHER THAN MY OWN.!(I am not shouting I just enjoy using caps. at times)I , again just wanted my own penins. It never grew. Not even an inch,mm if you are outside the U.S. It is very scaryI was scared of leaving my dad`s scary family and would , leave his family and go to prison. Worse they scared me to believe I waqs the perpretrator and that I was frightening them! MY GOD! Where do these guys/freaks/animals come from?I wish I could kill them! I thought I would help children. , Maybee!, Maybe years and years down the road For now I can slow down, Finally!!!I cannot thank you enough dbrannem, and everyone at Malesurvivor.
I am not a man my dad`s brother would say. I HATE HIM! WHAT A AN ASSHOLE ( excuse my vulgarITY).I still need to feel my scary feelingsAlso my phobia to pedophiles.,and my feelings of anxiousessthat I will kill Them.. and my biologicial dad. Freaks!!! I hate them. I would love to meet you guys at MS. But it would probably make me I dont know feel I am sttill unaccepted. I dont know ME A 100 percent , yet. So I like me now, better than , well a year ago. also to forgive myself. Exhale. I wish I had a friend I could talk to , regarding this , stuff.I do but he wasn`t abused like this ( good for him). So I have to respcect this. Goddbye for now guys and Thanks to Fissy Tickens who o^pened this topic or forum. I love you guys soooooo much .. I can`t tell you how much, I do! I don`t care, or at least I am chancing on making you guys feel a little , uncomforable with me ,, whopps ,...- that I am too feely and clingy on expressing mysel openly. Thankyou all. I love you.

#363611 - 06/04/11 06:10 PM Re: Who am I? What am I? [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Sterling Offline

I dont want to know if you like me... bu t my name is goran

#363622 - 06/04/11 11:42 PM Re: Who am I? What am I? [Re: Sterling]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
Hi, Goran.

Please see PM.

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#363688 - 06/06/11 12:06 PM Re: Who am I? What am I? [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Sterling Offline

Ah Man I think I pm`D you back. I am not good at computers.

I didnt mean any thing I just wanted to open a topic where I
could talk to myself. I didnt want everything veiwed.
I just wanted to come out and say " THAT I AM NOT GAY"!
I just want to be my own best-friend. I dont trust easy and
never had friends growing up.
Anyway thanks for writing and anyone else for reading, everything .
Goran

#366604 - 07/26/11 10:24 AM Re: Who am I? What am I? [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
tarheel Offline

Are u OK? You've described my situation with my family and my hopes and dreams to be what they need. I, too, live in Deliverance country...North Georgia. I don't have a therapist right now, but the anxiety about fantasies and concerns about keeping my family dog me constantly. The guilt after I give in and fantasize is sickening.

Are you coping OK? Do you have any advice?

#372558 - 10/16/11 02:14 PM Re: Who am I? What am I? [Re: Dewey]
Sailboat92 Offline

Loc: Ct
What an incredibly thoughtful and inspiring post Dewey. I continue to be surprised, not sure why I still am? At the posts that are written as if someone took pen to my thoughts, feelings, perceptions and wrote them down down for me to discover one at a time. This is an amazing site. I was so hesitant, and suppose still am, but I find its the one and only place I check regularly
I am, well, I don't know how I am, so I'll leave it at that right Now.
Thanks men!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.