Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
3 registered (Nathan LaChine, 2 invisible), 41 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63796 Topics
445499 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#370902 - 09/24/11 02:52 AM My stalker
zraver Offline

Loc: Conway, Arkansas
There is a man stalking me. I have to look around him in the mirror just to shave.

When I look in my son's eyes I see his. A blue-grey with streaks but my son's are alive.

I think I used to hate him, then love him, and now he just scares the hell out of me.

I don't know if he is kind or cruel. what happens if he breaks free of the mirror?

I think he has something to say to me, an important message but am I strong enough?

He is in all my photos. My size, my shape, my build, my face, but if he is me, who am I?

#372085 - 10/10/11 05:32 PM Re: My stalker [Re: zraver]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Zraver,

Awesome visual in your words. I know exactly who it is. It is me too.

I hope you will have the strength to meet him when you are ready.

I know that you will have a lot to share, and, grow together.

peace

paul smile

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.