Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 60 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62510 Topics
438086 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#414830 - 10/31/12 04:37 AM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: FormerTexan]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hi Leroy and welcome to Male Survivor smile!
Healing circle is great tool in recovery, it is on line group session. You just need to be at time of start in chat room and you'll get invitaion. There are some protocols while there (you'll get instructions), basically there is order when and who is talking/typing and it is facilitated by one person so it is much easier to follow talks comparing to chat. It is nothing complicated, it worth trying smile!
At first page of this post there are instrucions: http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=370348&page=1

Pero

#415567 - 11/07/12 08:00 AM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: FormerTexan]
firebird Offline

Loc: the western hemisphere
that appears to be 2 am in the UK
as long as my illiteracy is acceptable to the group
then i would love to join

love and light
j
'The flower you love is not in danger...I'll draw you a muzzle for your sheep...I'll draw you a fence for your flower...I' I didn't know what to say. How clumsy I felt! I didn't know how to reach him, where to find him...It's so mysterious, the land of tears.

#421832 - 01/11/13 02:35 AM Re: Healing Circle - Every Wednesday Night [Re: FormerTexan]
transcending Offline

Loc: New York State
Hi,

Although I'm new to the Male-survivor site, I'd enjoy meeting up with the Healing Circle, beginning Wednesday of next week.

Would welcome this opportunity to listen to others. Have I been listening to self for decades in a rhetorical sense the answer is yes to some extent yet I've been sensing a power greater then self, which continues to guide me; ust curious to know where was this power when I was being abused. I'm certain the answer will present itself the more i connect with others like myself)

As a spiritual person I'm interested in learning the views of others who have also experienced childhood traumas. The intent is to help me maneuver around the obstacles which I create. I have acquaintances yet my friends I would have to say are all in the spiritual realm (because they can't inflict pain) sad yet it is my truth which I've have come to love and accept.

So I would enjoy being a member of your group...let me know and thanks for two things and they are setting up the group and adding spell check (I'm such a terrible speller)

trancending

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.