Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
6 registered (woodenshoes, 5 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64201 Topics
448027 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#372531 - 10/16/11 02:56 AM Re: just got much worse [Re: Still]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
(Long spew of cuss words)

(Short prayer in anger)

Robbie,
This news pisses me off...sorry for you bro.
I wonder if this happens to women?

Well, over the past four years l have lost everything and have garnishments on my frkn Social Security Disability, eats my lunch. And l lost a successful business within weeks of disclosure in July 2007. A home and all my equipment followed then by family and dignity...sad stuff.

The good side is that l got an even closer spiritual connection to the Good Lord and His Son the Healer.

As for what l lost, abandoned and used to have...it was all a bunch of artificial run away insecurities. Even the career was a hiding place right in the middle of society.

The change over was very difficult and lasted four years, and like you the shit just never ceased. I still get medical bills l will never pay and so l send them to the garbage. I should send them to the White House and tell them to pay, it was their fault...

Sorry, l should be supportive and here l am ranting on...

I remember when l first got to MS and man, you have always been one of the men here that l truely look up to...and still do. Plus my relatives landed in Liberty Mass. in 1734 and they paid taxes to the King, fought on the Revolutionary War. Ebenezer and Luther Blake kept a family diary with the family names. The writting is very broken and mispelled. My family still has many herilooms and the Ye Ole Blake tall clock in my moms home.

So l can understand your family heritage and how broken you must feel.
(((Doug Hug)))

I always worry about you bro...your in my current thoughts and prayers.

Doug
BBB

Edited by men_of_hrts.dbw (10/16/11 03:01 AM)
Edit Reason: Spelling error...again
"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#379129 - 12/12/11 10:17 AM Re: just got much worse [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
OK. So, right now i'm not able to cover Dr visits' CO-PAYS. Meds as well are really bad for co-pays. I can't buy the vertigo meds any longer cuz the co-pays equal $90/month.

I just confirmed that the meds' co-pays are "going up" according to some convoluted table of classification.

Doctor visits, including my GP, T and Psychiatrist will be $50/visit! This is because my ex's company is having "their best year ever." Yeah! They are smoking their financial goals in spades and announced heavy-heavy cuts in health insurance. Though the bigs all got mega bonuses.

If yer confuzzled as to why I have insurance thru my ex, the court ordered it since the state allows like 5-years of ex-spousal coverage under the family plan. It costs her nothing extra. The problem is, I cannot use my Medicare cuz of this insurance. But Medicare covers ZERO of my $3000/months PTSD and Depression/bipolar meds.

In this economy, corporations feel the need to exploit conditions because they can. Turnover, in good times is so heavy that no one will remain to remember this abuse of the situation. Its really too bad so many corporations have no soul.

I'm SO screwed!!!!

#379167 - 12/12/11 06:46 PM Re: just got much worse [Re: Still]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Robbie,

I can relate to the inability to pay your co-pays. I am in the same situation.

What to do???? Your NOT alone.

Peace,
Avery

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.