Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (Mr. Malaise, highflight, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442121 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#370203 - 09/15/11 07:39 PM if you got S.S.A. read this.
TOM2 Offline

Loc: NY neer buffol
HI ALL. cool i have S.S.A. to blush blush (f.y.i i am not gay or bi) i naver aktid on my S.S.A. and i naver want to.i naver had a boy friend or don sexyoul things witch a man. smile i dont want to be witch a man. sick the S.S.A. is stil ther. frown i am traying to git ride of my S.S.A and move on. if you see this post and i am not away. i am loking 4 support from athers that are going throw it.i need to talk a bout it. that may healp me git ride ov my S.S.A. and move on. so please pm me if i am not away.

#370246 - 09/16/11 02:19 AM Re: if you got S.S.A. read this. [Re: TOM2]
overcomer4life Offline

It could help you get over it, or it could increase your curiosity. It could go both ways. I have SSA as well, and have acted on it numerous times. Afterwards I feel like 30 day old trash...but I always go back. The need to be loved, hugged, and/or appreciated by a dude is the driving force for me. Be careful in how you pursue it...that's my advice.

#370268 - 09/16/11 11:15 AM Re: if you got S.S.A. read this. [Re: overcomer4life]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
There are ways to get that masculine affirmation, affection, and acceptance without sexualizing it and feeling like 30 day old trash afterwards. I know I have been there and done that. It takes some time and some adjustment in your approach but it is very rewarding to have close intimate male friends and not feel the need to drop your pants.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.