Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
3 registered (irishguym, 2 invisible), 61 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438122 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#369858 - 09/09/11 10:59 PM MST Blog
Darkheart Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
Ran across this while researching on the web....

http://jayherron.wordpress.com/

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...8711#Post348711

#369861 - 09/10/11 04:02 AM Re: MST Blog [Re: Darkheart]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sacramento
Dark Forest, I read it! The Military has to become proactive and stop this rampid behavior. I know you have been a victim of this very thing. There are more in MS who have gone through rape of other Service Men; most of them were gang raped, which I could never how barbaric that is! Thank you Mr Dark for bringing this to light. I am sorry for the pain you endured in the AF.

'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#370048 - 09/13/11 08:11 PM Re: MST Blog [Re: Lo Don]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
MST IS MORE COMON THAT THE MILITARY WILL EVER ADMIT

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#370052 - 09/13/11 09:12 PM Re: MST Blog [Re: OKIE MIKE]
Darkheart Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
That's so true Mike...they will never admit the truth...

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...8711#Post348711

#370069 - 09/14/11 02:03 AM Re: MST Blog [Re: Darkheart]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sacramento
Hopefully more people coming forward will expose the military from sweeping violent rapes under the rug. Thank you Darkheart for putting light on this seldom spoken topic.
With the 'Don't ask, don't tell' abolished, issues will now surface, and need to be dealt with. Veterans will then get heard after years not being able to file claims of compensation.
Don

'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#370105 - 09/14/11 01:33 PM Re: MST Blog [Re: Lo Don]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
They hide the facts in that MST is not my primary medical diagnosis, the VA lists Chronic PTSD as the primary. They never documented any of the trauma and called me a liar, the Director of MST in the Dallas VAMC wrote it in my records.
Now after four years l have found Recon Marine buddies that remember the evidence and radical change in my esprit de corps. I got them in a cover up and they know it.
Last month l bypassed all the VA and went directly to the DoD Inspector General office of investigations and sent many emails to Leon Panetta the Sec. of Defense regarding the MSP(military sexual predator) Randy S Kraft who I survived.
I also sent to the VAOIG, veterans affairs office of the inspecting general a very detailed complaint and l contacted one of the Assistant Deputies on his cell phone in Seattle and he was very interested, he is a bigtimer and was amazed l got his number.
I told all of them if l don't get treatment and proper compensation l will fkn climb a watertower with my cell phone and call all the investigative reporters who have been after me to tell what happened. I have given them scenarios and names of the headhunters that work with bib newspapers.
I am not messing around and l was even able to communicate with Randy S Kraft via his death row pen pal. The gov hid him quick after they caught him, not to many serial killers do 67 men and no one knows about it.
The events of the 1970's thru 1983, they were looking for this MSP for 13 years.
Time to tell the world what happened.

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#370106 - 09/14/11 01:38 PM Re: MST Blog [Re: Lo Don]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
They hide the facts in that MST is not my primary medical diagnosis, the VA lists Chronic PTSD as the primary. They never documented any of the trauma and called me a liar, the Director of MST in the Dallas VAMC wrote it in my records.
Now after four years l have found Recon Marine buddies that remember the evidence and radical change in my esprit de corps. I got them in a cover up and they know it.
Last month l bypassed all the VA and went directly to the DoD Inspector General office of investigations and sent many emails to Leon Panetta the Sec. of Defense regarding the MSP(military sexual predator) Randy S Kraft who I survived.
I also sent to the VAOIG, veterans affairs office of the inspecting general a very detailed complaint and l contacted one of the Assistant Deputies on his cell phone in Seattle and he was very interested, he is a bigtimer and was amazed l got his number.
I told all of them if l don't get treatment and proper compensation l will fkn climb a watertower with my cell phone and call all the investigative reporters who have been after me to tell what happened. I have given them scenarios and names of the headhunters that work with big newspapers.
I am not messing around and l was even able to communicate with Randy S Kraft via his death row pen pal. The gov hid him quick after they caught him, not to many serial killers do 67 men and no one knows about it.
The events of the 1970's thru 1983, they were looking for this MSP for 13 years.
Time to tell the world what happened.

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.