Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (Xr2, I Want 2 Thrive, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446700 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#369324 - 09/03/11 01:51 AM Tor Browser
Marinan Offline

Guys, I need help knowing how to use a "Tor Browser", and install it. I am thinking about becoming more anonymous because of my social issues with being a rape victim. I don't want anyone to know what I'm saying on the internet, and anyone could have been watching what I've been saying here for years.

#369361 - 09/03/11 05:05 PM Re: Tor Browser [Re: Marinan]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en is a page that gives history and information about the router, as well, it has pages within the site to help you download, install and configure the program.

May I offer? Google Chrome has a feature called "Incognito". Here is the run down.

Originally Posted By: Google Chrome
"You've gone incognito. Pages you view in this window won't appear in your browser history or search history, and they won't leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close the incognito window. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be preserved, however.

Going incognito doesn't affect the behavior of other people, servers, or software. Be wary of:
Websites that collect or share information about you
Internet service providers or employers that track the pages you visit
Malicious software that tracks your keystrokes in exchange for free smileys
Surveillance by secret agents
People standing behind you
Learn more about incognito browsing.
Because Google Chrome does not control how extensions handle your personal data, all extensions have been disabled for incognito windows. You can reenable them individually in the extensions manager.

Please let me know if this is helpful, and post about the "Tor Browser" as a way to keep our brethren safe.

Sam

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.