Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
5 registered (Obi, On The Fringe, 3 invisible), 48 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62521 Topics
438141 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#369092 - 08/29/11 10:09 PM dumped Adam
katie1205 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I kicked Adam out. I was paying for hundreds of dollars in therapy and he refused to talk about his abuse or molesting his niece for 2 years. He just wanted to chat. I was not there and told the therapist if he wasn't seriously getting help, I wouldn't pay for it. Adam kept excusing molesting a 5 year old girl at the age of 20 for 2 years every single day on his own abuse and insisted it wasn't his fault and he hurt no one. She was in the mental ward at 12 over it. He then proceeded to try to abuse me (I have taken self defense so he didn't land a good blow) and he beat the crap out of the dog. So I waited until he went to sleep, took all our mutual info out of his wallet, took all the house keys on his ring (it's my house) and woke him up, packed his bags, gave him as much cash as I could and sent him back to his brother. I dumped his butt at the bus stop. Just told him to get out. Threw his stuff in suitcases onto the sidewalk and drove off. Told him if he broke in, I'd shoot him for hitting my dog. Don't bother to reply. I am not picking up this email or coming back to this site. I arranged for a friend to dump his other stuff off with his SIL. He tried to continue to harass me. I blocked his calls and email. I kept paying to forward his mail for weeks. He wouldn't put in a change of address so I just rip it up and throw it out. I don't care if it's legal.

#369094 - 08/29/11 10:30 PM Re: dumped Adam [Re: katie1205]
InsideTheWall Offline

Fuck him. Good riddance.

#369096 - 08/29/11 10:33 PM Re: dumped Adam [Re: InsideTheWall]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
He's a disturbed and evil creature. I cry for the girl and you Katie. How dare he?!?!

I wish you well Katie. I truly do. Dump him in every way you can.

Still's Globs

New Video

#369125 - 08/30/11 01:13 PM Re: dumped Adam [Re: katie1205]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
I Know that you are not coming back to this site, but Ill post anyway.

Sorry you were hurt girl, sorry you went through the abuse and sorry that you had to endure.
In a sense I am glad you are rid of this man and reading that he went on to abuse makes me sick to the core. Glad I don't know who ADAM is.

As for you Katie
I know you hurt and Im sorry
I wish you time to find yourself, time to love yourself, and time to heal

Heal well
I hope we chat under better circumstances
Martin

#369133 - 08/30/11 03:27 PM Re: dumped Adam [Re: whome]
katie1205 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I came back expecting everyone to have blasted me. Thanks for the support. His one brother is like my brother. I said do not contact me. All I hear is ADAM MOLESTED 5 YEAR OLD NATALIE EVERY DAY FOR 2 YEARS when I hear your voice. I told him I was mad at him for not turning his brother in or for at the very least kicking the shit out of him because he supposedly "loves Natalie" but he did not defend a helpless child when he knew about it. The local Hells Angels are right next to where I volunteer with animals. They know me they know what happened. I told the one brother in graphic detail what they would do if they found Adam so not to contact me ever or ever let me have a hint of where he is so I did not know to let it slip. He stopped calling. If you knew Adam and his family, they are so respected where they live. Important people. Well loved. Almost worshiped. Adam has been in the newspaper repeatedly for good things because of who is family is. He has full access to a billion children and I can do nothing because Natalie is an adult now. I wouldn't let him meet my nephew's two gorgeous little step daughters (he just got married). I refused to meet him and his wife and the girls because I did not feel safe taking Adam to meet two EXTREMELY attractive girls 5 and 7 (same ages as when he abused Natalie). I mean this was not one incident. It was EVERY day for 2 years straight. And he "didn't hurt anyone". Natalie was in a mental hosp. for months at 12 because she had a break down and that was what it was over. He blew it because I was understanding as someone could be and he didn't want actual help. He wanted pity for himself and then he went violent.

#369135 - 08/30/11 04:10 PM Re: dumped Adam [Re: katie1205]
hopeandtry Offline

Yikes. You did the right thing, Katie. I have compassion for the abused, but if he is acting like he did nothing wrong, is being abusive, etc etc...well, fuck him. Good for you.

#369225 - 09/01/11 09:47 AM Re: dumped Adam [Re: katie1205]
sugarbaby Offline

Quote:
I came back expecting everyone to have blasted me.

Why would you get blasted?

You made a choice. From the sounds of it you made the better choice.

There is nothing wrong with running your own life. smile

#369290 - 09/02/11 02:22 PM Re: dumped Adam [Re: katie1205]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: katie1205
I came back expecting everyone to have blasted me.

Good Lord NEVER!

I told him I was mad at him for not turning his brother in or for at the very least kicking the shit out of him because he supposedly "loves Natalie" but he did not defend a helpless child when he knew about it

This causes me to sieze-up in PTSD horror. Its similar to one of the incedents that triggered my disclosure. This is more evidence that people can be grade-A evil.

He has full access to a billion children and I can do nothing because Natalie is an adult now.

THIS cannot stand! THIS is the hill I would die upon. There comes a time...

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.