Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 38 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63797 Topics
445500 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#368169 - 08/15/11 07:31 AM Congratulations.
Tyler845 Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
HI guys. Everyone who is reading this is an all-star. The ability to face csa in any manner, anonymously, or speaking at a news conference, shows an amazing strength. Being able to log in and accept that you two were at one time hurt, is amazing. Wanting to reach out and positively effect the lives of others, is beyond strong. It's the most admirable thing a human can do. To not become bitter, through experience. To not run and hide, to show courage in the face of true evil. These are just words, and can't begin to show the amazing implications being here has on your life, as well as others. I'm sending a massive congratulations to everyone who has found their way here. Brothers, Sisters. We're making it. One step at a time. Together. Praise yourself. Accept that you deserve this extreme level of recognition. Making it through these things is tough enough, but to have the heart and courage to speak on these things, I'll say it again. AMAZING. I'm proud of you all. Keep up the good work. A brother in recovery. Jimmy

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

#368208 - 08/16/11 12:13 AM Re: Congratulations. [Re: Tyler845]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
well said man well said

you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#368291 - 08/16/11 11:18 PM Re: Congratulations. [Re: nltsaved]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my fraternal brothers.

Jimmy, well said.

Our compassion, understanding & love for one another makes this journey a bit more bearable.

Congratulations to you too, my brother, Jimmy, Heal well.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#368320 - 08/17/11 09:18 AM Re: Congratulations. [Re: nltsaved]
Tyler845 Offline

Thanks man

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

#368321 - 08/17/11 09:20 AM Re: Congratulations. [Re: petercorbett]
Tyler845 Offline

Thanks Pete.

I really appreciate your compassion in this response.
I think alot of people are blessed by your heart felt responses. Thank you for letting me be one of those people.
Have a great day.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.