Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63361 Topics
443057 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#367756 - 08/09/11 04:06 AM Warren Jeffs
1lifenow Offline

Loc: west coast
Prosecutors are introducing evidence of so-called other “bad acts” committed by Jeffs since at least 1989.

The jury also heard Saturday from Brent Jeffs, Warren Jeffs’ now 28-year-old nephew. The man was in tears as he told Texas District Court jurors about being raped by his uncle when he was 5.

He said Jeffs pulled him aside at a family meeting, took him into a restroom, ordered him to kneel like he was praying, then raped him.

“He told me this was God’s will, this was God’s work,” the nephew said.

Warren Jeffs also warned the boy that, “this is between me and you and God and no one else needs to know about it.”

The Tribune does not typically identify victims of sexual assault. However, Brent Jeffs has been public about the allegations against his uncle.

In 2003, he sued Warren Jeffs but settled out of court for 3 acres of land in the FLDS’ Utah-Arizona border community.

Yup you know there had to be more to this story. Lets see , coercion, the god card, the secrets, the making the kid feel guilty like he wasnt doing the higher power's will, the guilt payoff, the fact he was a person of trust, incest, no contrition. Yup i think thats about it, oh what are the chances Brent is still in the church? So add being an outsider to his community, mental anquish and the spectre of being another man struggling with the effectst of CSA.

Have a nice life Mr. Man, your gonna love jail. i bet you will become someones brother wife.

Sorry if this triggers, i am just too pissed - off for words.

#367772 - 08/09/11 11:39 AM Re: Warren Jeffs [Re: 1lifenow]
jls Offline

The wicked things some people do in the name of God astounds me, and not just to do with sexual abuse. Right now for example there are millions of Somalis on the brink of starvation because the ruling force there, Al-Shabab, has declared it against Islam to allow "infidel" foriegn aid organizations into their territory to provide food relief. Anyways not to get off topic. I guess I'm just trying to emphasize the point that its the hieght of irony when people commit such evil acts and then justify them in the name of one higher power or another. Perhaps it their twisted minds such justification is necessary since it must be hard to reconcile such heinous behaviour otherwise. However, I would suggest that if they believe in an everlasting afterlife that they stop justifying and start begging for forgiveness since their behaviour here on earth isn't going to reflect well on them following their departure.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.