Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (Jwmcd2, iaccus, nltsaved, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64170 Topics
447792 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#367571 - 08/06/11 07:30 PM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 2 (triggers) [Re: lmjanes]
kinghenri Offline

Loc: Tucson Arizona
Hellz ya man

Plagued by constant misery,
Their eyes cast down,
Fixed upon the ground,
Their eyes cast down

I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

#367672 - 08/08/11 03:55 AM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 2 (triggers) [Re: kinghenri]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sacramento
Henri,

Very good! Turn up the volumn! I could barely hear you. you had some good points, but I didn't hear them all.

'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#367674 - 08/08/11 04:16 AM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 2 (triggers) [Re: Lo Don]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

I like your topics, elaborate a little more on your life experience. Enunciate more, you seem to be mumbling.
It is hard to take criticsm, I know I judge high school speech meets.
Your mannerism is perfect, showing emotion when talking is truly effective, and draws your audience in. You seem to have a genuine honesty surrounding you,
Keep it up; I think you are very positive,
The hardest thing of all, is to be able to take all the criticsm. If it is constuctive, learn from it; if it is hurtful; disregard it.

Good show,
Don

'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#367675 - 08/08/11 04:20 AM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 2 (triggers) [Re: kinghenri]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Henri,

Very good! Turn up the volumn! I could barely hear you. you had some good points, but I didn't hear them all.

#367676 - 08/08/11 04:28 AM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 2 (triggers) [Re: Lo Don]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

I like the smokes. Great prop. You know what I said about criticsm, everybodies got one; if they are helpful in your learning, take it. It they are just mean; ignor them.
I think you are doing a topic YouTube just can't wrap their heads around. This is not a subject the main popualtion are going to relate to. so don't worry about what the folks in YouTube say, more so of what MS folks think.

Great presentation!
Don

#367696 - 08/08/11 11:36 AM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 2 (triggers) [Re: Lo Don]
kinghenri Offline

Dude I'm totally getting support on youtube now too. but I think that you have been the most supporting Don. Your wisdom is a blessing to me.

Their eyes cast down,
Fixed upon the ground,
Their eyes cast down

#367706 - 08/08/11 12:25 PM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 2 (triggers) [Re: kinghenri]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Henri,

#367708 - 08/08/11 12:35 PM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 2 (triggers) [Re: Lo Don]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Henri,

I saw you in the Military Post.
I also saw all you videos and you discussed about being truthful to yourself and others. If you go on the Military or Introduction Posts you will notice one of our Brothers is not being honest with his wife. 35 years of marriage and she has no clue he is CSA. She also does not know he was in the Air Force and has a Honorable Discharge. Your videos are motivational; I have told him to watch them, he says he has, but no comments.
Your input is important to this subject.
Don

#367712 - 08/08/11 02:13 PM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 2 (triggers) [Re: Lo Don]
kinghenri Offline

I appreciate your input. I will annunciate better. Thanks.

Their eyes cast down,
Fixed upon the ground,
Their eyes cast down

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.