Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63164 Topics
441711 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#367669 - 08/08/11 02:22 AM Re: What would you do ? [Re: Darkheart]
kinghenri Offline

Loc: Tucson Arizona
Sounds like they need enlightenment. You have an opportunity.:-)

Plagued by constant misery,
Their eyes cast down,
Fixed upon the ground,
Their eyes cast down

I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

#367704 - 08/08/11 12:20 PM Re: What would you do ? [Re: Darkheart]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sacramento
292Your right Darkheart, but I see a car accident, I am going to run and pull him out of the wreck. I'm just sayin. You have been invovled in his situation from the beginning, would you be OK when you find you significant other has a secret past and you have been investing your entire life and relationship for 35 years. Why? Was our relationship a lie? What else did't you tell me? What? You were in the Military and never told me and kept that on 'Need to Know Basis' for over years? OK, that's cool. "Oh!" "Bye the way; I had a baby by Mr Covert down the street and he has been raising her, and she is now 29. No, biggy, right?"
One __ _ _ __ _ turn deserves another.
Of course I don't think Jeff will read this, because I does not want to recognize his Air Force enlistment.
Got an idea on how to lure him to the Military Post.
Any Vets would like to chime in?

Dirty Don

'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#367759 - 08/09/11 05:03 AM Re: What would you do ? [Re: Lo Don]
Darkheart Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
Gently my brother...use the backboard and ease him out of the wreck...ok? Don't want to cause more injury caused by what we do...

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...8711#Post348711

#367790 - 08/09/11 03:33 PM Re: What would you do ? [Re: OKIE MIKE]
Knoble Offline

Loc: Georgia
MST survivor here. See your V.A. therapist. You should have a therapist at the V.A. Please tell that person what happened. It is my hope that you have a good relationship with your therapist. What your "group leader" did was wrong. That is my opinion. No one has ever "heard" everything... to be "blown off" during the course of treatment especially when you express that symptoms are presenting ("Flashbacks") is just plain ol' wrong. Again, in my opinion, that group leader was supposed to TAKE YOU to your therapist... especially when you have serious symptoms presenting. See your therapist. It only gets better with adequate help.

Yours in survival,
Knoble

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.