Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
7 registered (Greg56, lapchinj, don64, highflight, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63209 Topics
441984 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#367626 - 08/07/11 04:52 PM Re: "Repairing Sexuality"? [Re: thefutureorbust]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sacramento
Freshwound, I believe I was quoting you on 'Male's original orgasm' if by another male, leads to SSA.
Do you realize what an impact that is to all of us!!! OOOoopps! My head is starting to POP!
The average Joe on the street, feels we are GAY. Gay is gay, no black or white. You just showed us a boat load of gray! We truly are a fluke of the Universe! Why didn't you tell me that years ago? I would have been able to understand myself with better objectivity! I blame you Freshwound for not telling me sooner. Kiddin.
I still do not relate to bisexuals, and gays; eventhough I probably had more homosexual lays then they did. Does that make sense? After, orgasm, we have nothing to talk about and I do not want to cuddle! OK, a lot of gays feel that exact way, so I am unable to bring home my point.
I can say, I have had relations with woman and am able to stay and cuddle with them. I can have a relationship sexually, friendship, financial partners. I never knew why and that is another enigma I would like to solve. In Therapy, I was told to go ahead and be Gay. My inner self does not want that. I thought, perhaps it was the pressure of society, or the shame I have of being Gay. (Not that there is anything wrong with that!). I have many Gay friends and I confuse them; I give off wierd signals. so instead of attracting them, they move away; almost like the effect of straight men with my SSA.
Gotta go! 2 men with a white jacket for me are coming into my cell.

Don

'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#367628 - 08/07/11 05:14 PM Re: "Repairing Sexuality"? [Re: Lo Don]
thefutureorbust Offline

Loc: NC
LMAO Don, your a trip man. Yeah I understand how you feel. Its all screwed up, with shades of grey for sure. One cant deny the impact of imprinting and conditioning on us. I am still fuming from my brothers email saying THIS DIDNT HAPPEN. Pissed me off!

#367634 - 08/07/11 07:08 PM Re: "Repairing Sexuality"? [Re: Sailboat92]
TheBobcatAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: AZ, U.S.A.
Wow, Sailboat92. You've defined the maleness I've been attracted to for years exceptionally well! I kind of want to be that man...but I feel like first, I want him in my life. To teach me, mold me, protect me, love me. Help me experiment and find my sexuality; what I like and dislike? Maybe that, too.

#367857 - 08/10/11 02:03 PM Re: "Repairing Sexuality"? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
thefutureorbust Offline

Loc: NC
Bob wouldn't those comments be more in the gay section if the site? Are you not gay? I think SSa issues and being gay are different issues even though they nay overlap some. If I'm wrong and your not gay I apologize

#368674 - 08/22/11 03:00 PM Re: "Repairing Sexuality"? [Re: thefutureorbust]
EdfromNYC Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York City
My feelings about sex with men: it might feel physically good and I might the get emotional illusion of being connected but that connection is fleeting and gone shortly after orgasm. Its like being on a treadmill with no end.

I've done a lot of work and have integrated within myself and found that I don't need sex with men to give me the illusion of being connected to myself.

SSA is specifically related to unwanted attractions. If one doesn't like the terminology and is insulted, focus on bisexuality because that is what is desired.

I love the SSA concept and it has brought me great healing, with great guys and now I am so much more comfortable with gay and straight men because they are men first. I don't judge where anyone is in their sexual journey since no one in the entire world is the foremost expert on anyone but themselves and I don't look to others to tell me what is right for me or wrong for me. I quiet down and look inside and explore outside. SSA hit a note with me and I followed it but there is NOTHING offensive about it, nothing insulting about it unless someone feels threatened by it for their own internal reasons.

I don't want to have sex with men anymore. I see myself as a man just like them whereas I am 45 and until recently I truly saw myself as a boy to other men. Now I don't. I see myself more accurately - a 45 year old with problems, with an abusive, lonely past but a guy with a future that will be different than my past. I accept my lot in life and I don't want to escape through sex with men.

#385001 - 02/09/12 12:02 AM Re: "Repairing Sexuality"? [Re: EdfromNYC]
Sailboat92 Offline

Loc: Ct
Great entry

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.