Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, 3 invisible), 69 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62563 Topics
438363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#367563 - 08/06/11 01:48 PM A Male Survivor of CSA 11 12 and 13 (triggers)
kinghenri Offline

Loc: Tucson Arizona

Plagued by constant misery,
Their eyes cast down,
Fixed upon the ground,
Their eyes cast down

I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

#367583 - 08/06/11 10:11 PM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 11 12 and 13 (triggers) [Re: kinghenri]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
(((((((henri))))))))

wow man, you are one courageous dude. i continue to applaud your desire to help others as you help yourself. you have continued to help me on my path.

dont you give up either. this is a very painful and hard thing road we are on and i know that you are helping many others here and in the world.

i truly hope that you are also getting the help you need from a competent therapist that is trained to guide you on your path.

thanks you for being you, and wanting to better your life as you help others. it isnt an easy thing to do but it is attainable and things will get better.

there are some things that i know i wont be able to fully recover from, but i have and am trying to make peace with those things. it is worth the hard work it takes to overcome.

take care man

peace

paul

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

#367588 - 08/07/11 12:20 AM Re: A Male Survivor of CSA 11 12 and 13 (triggers) [Re: pbert53]
kinghenri Offline

Loc: Tucson Arizona
Thank you. I would never have gatheted the courage to do this without reading courageous and inspiring posts from the other guys on here. It needd to be said and brought into the open. And when I hear stuff like what you just posted to me it makes me realize im a good person just like you and all the other guys here. That alone is tremendously powerful.
Much love and respect, Henri

Plagued by constant misery,
Their eyes cast down,
Fixed upon the ground,
Their eyes cast down

I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.