Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 49 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63112 Topics
441359 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#367012 - 07/30/11 08:11 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sacramento
Sabercat,
I shouldn't do that in this forum; I appoloogize! [edited], and she and I are willing. I should have never said that; pleasr forgive me! I am very unprofessional & politically incorrect! My wife is my rock and if it weren't 'cause of her I would be deep in drugs and a manic depressive.
I'm sorry Sabercat
Please be advised, Sabercat, this will not be my 1st appology! I just never am able to keep my size 11 shoes out of my mouth!
Thank you for understanding my ignorance,
Don

Edited by WalkingSouth (07/30/11 11:36 PM)
'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#367034 - 07/31/11 12:19 AM Re: Thank you! [Re: Lo Don]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sacramento
What an ego that DON guy has! He made the assumption the other day that it was his idea to start this Topic for Military. In fact the discussion was going on by Darkheart over a month earlier!!! Chris the administrator ran with it and made it happen! Don had nothing to do with it, only to take all the credit! Who in the hell does he think he is?
Signed,
it's not me Don

'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#367047 - 07/31/11 06:53 AM Re: Thank you! [Re: Lo Don]
Darkheart Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...8711#Post348711

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.