Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (traveler, wild_turky, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63434 Topics
443440 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#366780 - 07/27/11 09:51 PM Thank you!
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
wink

Just wanted to thank the admins and mods for adding this forum. I was not abused while in the U.S. Air Force, but rather during my adolescent years. However, I was inclined to act out during my military years. The living conditions in the dorms led to some interesting and triggering experiences. I think this will be a great resource for us here.

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#366820 - 07/28/11 02:40 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
GentleSoul Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Manhattan
Props!! laugh

#366826 - 07/28/11 04:27 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: GentleSoul]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my fraternal brothers.

Thanks to the MODS for starting this forum.

I was not sexually abused in the military, but as a young boy.

It was my dream as a young boy & it became a huge part of my life.

Heal well, my fraternal military brothers, heal well.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#366966 - 07/30/11 01:27 AM Re: Thank you! [Re: petercorbett]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sacramento
Fissy,
I understand the trippers with all the males in close quarters. I never dreamed of acting on my feelings; not 'cause I show a great deal of restraint; but I had the impression we were fed salt peter; never got a boner, but I filled sheets and sheets of my wet dreams! One day we were told a guy just got caught beating himself off in the bathroom. I asked another "How in the hell could he do that?" "What do you mean?" he asked, "Well all the salt peter they put in our food!" "Who told you that!" he insisted. "There's no salt peter in our food!" "Boy, did they full me!" I said. I still was under the influence of salt peter in my food somehow, lucky for me, no boners at all in the service!!! I can be fouled easily. dropping the soap was safe there. I did have so many wet dreams I could have fathered a small city. Now you all realize how stupid I am!!!!
Salt Peter Don

'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#366977 - 07/30/11 04:22 AM Re: Thank you! [Re: Lo Don]
Darkheart Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
Oh my gosh....I laughed so hard after reading this....I too remember the salt peter stories...

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...8711#Post348711

#366991 - 07/30/11 12:11 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: Darkheart]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ya, well they had me sink, line and pee pee! I NEVER had an erection while in the Service! Being molested a lot, passed around along with my younger brother having men on top of both of us for several days, having older teens attack me, I began to wonder if I had sign on my back 'Come F(&*k me!' I did not know why I was always attacked. My wife says I am too cute; but I think she's just jiven me! She also has been molesting me. Why do I always end up on the bottom of the pile? I mean why?
Keep the faith and tell your story,
Don

'Dirty 'lil Boy','cause I allowed him to bang on me anywhere, anytime."Bend over you Dirty Boy;we know you can take it!"

#366997 - 07/30/11 03:20 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: Lo Don]
Darkheart Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
My story is on here Don...

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...8711#Post348711

#366999 - 07/30/11 03:36 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: Darkheart]
Lo Don Offline
MaleSurvivor

Where? In another thread? I promise not to judge, just guide you, possibly receive Compensation for your Injuries while in Service.
If you don't let me know, I will be forced to start telling you some of my war stories. ...they ain't pretty!
Talk to me,
Don

#367000 - 07/30/11 03:42 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: Lo Don]
SaberCat Offline
New Here

Loc: Florida, US
Originally Posted By: Lo Don
My wife says I am too cute; but I think she's just jiven me! She also has been molesting me.

Lo Don, are you jokingly saying she molests you? I don't understand what you mean here

#367001 - 07/30/11 03:48 PM Re: Thank you! [Re: Lo Don]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
Hehehe...I was in during the 80's; I never heard anything about salt peter, but my father (a WWII vet) has told me about it. I'm afraid I didn't share your problem. In fact, I'll never forget the time my roommate caught me wanking; OMG, I wanted to die then and there. Somehow, life went on like nothing had happened. I always felt I was weird, disgusting, whatever. I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that something like masturbating was "normal" and that it wouldn't tip my roommate off to my past. I was sure that experience marked me and he'd tell everyone on base I was a perv. Anywho...

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.