Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
5 registered (Scott1962, Greg56, 3 invisible), 34 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63990 Topics
446647 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#365835 - 07/12/11 02:07 AM Want to Bitch Slap Adam's Brother
katie1205 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I am so mad at Adam's brother right now. His son, Adam's nephew, who is now an adult when he was five years old FIVE as in couldn't even write his own name, was given a BJ by a 15 year old FEMALE baby sitter and his brother who I really want to bitch slap I am serious, told me how it was okay because she apologized and the nephew is fine. It happened in a jacuzzi. Like because it was female on male action and she "apologized" it's okay. Now maybe it's my female hormones but if someone did that to my five year old son, #1 her ass would be sitting in Juvie and #2 Adam would be bailing my ass out of jail for beating the shit out of her and of course I would have my son to the very first therapy appointment I could. I hope I don't get in trouble on here for swearing but I am that mad. He was saying how Adam's abuse was like no big deal either and it would take a couple of therapy sessions. I swear to you his brother does NOT want to run into me in a dark alley right now!!!! I makes me insane how sick this family is!! I just slammed the phone in his ear when he told me that today. I can swear like a truck driver and I don't know enough curse words to chew out his brother, Mark, over that one.

#366106 - 07/17/11 04:17 AM Re: Want to Bitch Slap Adam's Brother [Re: katie1205]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Quote:
I hope I don't get in trouble on here for swearing but I am that mad.

It's gonna take more than a few curse words to get you in trouble here, katie. smile

It strikes me from what you are sharing that Adam's brother is way too laid back when it comes to what happened to his son. No big deal, and a couple of therapy sessions, eh? I wish he could take some time to read some survivor stories here, then he might get a better idea of how abuse affects one at any age. I don't blame you for being angry.

Andy

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#366728 - 07/27/11 09:54 AM Re: Want to Bitch Slap Adam's Brother [Re: katie1205]
TwoStep Offline

Katie,
I haven't been on MS for a while and haven't read through a lot of the recent posts, but I just wanted to express my solidarity with your outrage. My bf was abused by a woman when he was a young teen -- and forget the "every boy's fantasy" crap. That vile monster dragged him into a decades long psychological hell.
I'd hold them down for you while you whaled on them.
TwoStep

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.