Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
5 registered (Jim1961, GT13568, Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63214 Topics
442022 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#366102 - 07/16/11 11:48 PM Re: Keeping My Young Sons Safe [Re: katie1205]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
These are situations where and when dealing with the law is a dice-roll. I've now dealt with an "enlightened" judge who had his head so far up his ___ regarding CSA that he ought to be sent to live on the moon.

Law enforcement is at a minimum as retarded regarding CSA. When family has opposing claims and testimony, the law men default to no-action.

Still's Globs

New Video

#366109 - 07/17/11 10:40 AM Re: Keeping My Young Sons Safe [Re: Still]
didi Offline

Loc: USA
I Agree with Robbie... same thing over here.

KT: Keep documenting every thing. Would any or all of the therapists write a statement with their findings? This way you could bring all of your documents to the authorities. It is important to show a history of complaints.

Didi

#366141 - 07/17/11 11:36 PM Re: Keeping My Young Sons Safe [Re: didi]
Keeptrying Offline

I haven't yet found an attorney who can help me with the legal issues regarding PROTECTing my sons. I doubt that any law for preventing CSA exists. They told me to show them evidences. Hello!!! Are you telling me to wait and watch for the grandma to further abuse them so that I can have the damn evidences to go to court? What is all the prevention meant for? I called childhelp, narr, d2l, stopitnow, ect ect and the answers were yeh, that should be a huge concern, you should find an attorney to help you with the specifics. The irony is that they don't even have any referrals for any attorneys specialized in CSA, not even the GA's office. For the therapists, the evidences are already there: how she has CSAed her own two sons and how she has started grooming my two sons. They reported to DFCS, and yes the agency has children that have already been CSAed to help with. But my kids just need to wait till more severe abuses to happen to them with some physical marks to show in court, right?

That's why I updated my initial posts that YOU, Rob, Didi, TJ, Gary, Steve, Anthony, Dewey, Napoleon, Morningstar, H4H, Katie (sorry that if I missed anyone) and many others whose posts have supported and helped me more than anyone in the legal system whose sole duty is to protect innocent people especially children. Also another factor that has helped a lot are our friends. They talked to my H and his mother that no matter how she brought up my H and his brother, she just can't do this to my sons. Believe me, I didn't think about making waves. If she continues the way to my boys' devastation, I'm going to make AVALANCHE. And thanks Didi, yes I'm documenting.

It's still many years ahead, but I hope one day that I can come here and tell you all that my sons have grown up safely, thanks for your most generous gifts in life! They may be just two little boys, but for them it's a life that you've helped to make a huge difference. It takes a village to raise a child, and it does.

I hope that I can be any help to anyone here as well. I've never met you, but you're my dearest friends in my heart!

KT

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.